Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Households won't load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Households won't load Empty Households won't load

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 19:01

Hi everyone,

A long time ago I installed Toddlers stuff, since then the households wouldn't load anymore. I tried everything the forum said, with deleting the Game folder etc. etc.

I even tried to deinstall the Sims game, this didn't work either because when re-installing (even though I deinstalled it with the 'Your Uninstaller! PRO from the Games4theworld torrent) it gave the error [d6f9ffb:29f00e76:00000000]. 

The "ultimate fix" did fix that, but now my screen won't go full screen, like full screen without the "close" button right above in the corner, because these buttons are still there when the game plays. And then; it just keeps on loading and loading when choosing a household. 

Someone please help me! Hope I didn't screw things up too bad.

Back to top Go down

Households won't load Empty Re: Households won't load

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 19:15

Hi @minkeeb ,

It seems that you re-install the Sims after the loading error. Did you remember to rename/delete the Game folder again after that? Else, have you tried running the game with fresh sims 4 folder in Documents? This will help if mods/CCs are causing the problem as well.

You can toggle the fullscreen in-game once you're at the main menu, or edit the Options.ini file in Documents\EA\The Sims 4, search for fullscreen and change the value to 1.

Do take note, that when you install the Ultimate fix, you are deleting your DLCs as well. Seeing that you have up till Toddler's Stuff, simply go to the Game folder from the extracted file, copy the RldOrigin.ini and paste it to your Sims 4\Game\Bin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 20:42

Ageha wrote:Hi @minkeeb ,

It seems that you re-install the Sims after the loading error. Did you remember to rename/delete the Game folder again after that? Else, have you tried running the game with fresh sims 4 folder in Documents? This will help if mods/CCs are causing the problem as well.

You can toggle the fullscreen in-game once you're at the main menu, or edit the Options.ini file in Documents\EA\The Sims 4, search for fullscreen and change the value to 1.

Do take note, that when you install the Ultimate fix, you are deleting your DLCs as well. Seeing that you have up till Toddler's Stuff, simply go to the Game folder from the extracted file, copy the RldOrigin.ini and paste it to your Sims 4\Game\Bin.

Hi Ageha,

Yes I did! I renamed it, and I use the fresh folder to start my game.

I copied the RldOrigin.ini and pasted it. The game starts right now, I can create a character, but when I place it in a house it just keeps on loading. Everything else works for now. The language has changed to Spanish though, and I'm Dutch haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 20:48

minkeeb wrote:
Hi Ageha,

I copied the RldOrigin.ini and pasted it. The game starts right now, I can create a character, but when I place it in a house it just keeps on loading. Everything else works for now. The language has changed to Spanish though, and I'm Dutch haha.
I see. So the endless loading is still there or it's gone? Try placing this game folder again and see if that helps. It will change the language to English, so you just need to edit the RldOrigin.ini later on.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020
Remember to delete your Game folder again before pasting this one~ Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 21:02

Ageha wrote:
minkeeb wrote:
Hi Ageha,

I see. So the endless loading is still there or it's gone? Try placing this game folder again and see if that helps. It will change the language to English, so you just need to edit the RldOrigin.ini later on.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020
Remember to delete your Game folder again before pasting this one~ Very Happy

The endless loading was still going on yes. I deleted (both, the renamed and the normal folder) the Game folder, and pasted the new one. And it works!!! Omg

Do I still have to copy the RldOrigin.ini right now? The language is back to English, and fullscreen mode worked by using the settings in game.

Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 21:10

Hey,

No there's no need to copy the RldOrigin.ini again. You can just edit the new RldOrigin.ini if you want to change the language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top