Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with opening world files in CAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with opening world files in CAW Empty Problem with opening world files in CAW

Post by Guest Sun 22 Oct 2017, 04:55

So I've installed the latest complete collection torrent following all of the instructions in the torrent. I tried downloading a fixed routing world file for a sunset valley world into the gameshared/nonpackaged/worlds folder replacing the one that is there but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm trying to create lots in game and it's still saying can't place because of unrouteable terrain. Is the correct method for installing worlds with the new download to put them in the gameshared/nonpackages/worlds folder or is there a different way. Also when I tried to load the route fixed world in CAW it fails and says it can't load packaged files. Does anybody know what my problem is or how to fix it? I basically want to be able to place a lot where ever. So let me know what I have to do to make this possible. I'm willing to learn whatever modding is necessary to accomplish this.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top