Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ULTIMATE FIX HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ULTIMATE FIX HELP Empty ULTIMATE FIX HELP

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2012, 18:56

HELLO, i am having trouble with my launcher. I have re installed my base game due to recent problems. i have kept 3 expansions generations, ambitions, and town life stuff. I downloaded the ultimate fix and i have followed these steps:

3. For The Sims 3 - base game: open the "Base Game" folder in this .rar file and drag & drop both files in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.;

6. For The Sims 3 - Ambitions: open the "Ambitions" folder in this .rar file and drag & drop both files in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Ambitions\Game\Bin and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.;

10. For The Sims 3 - Generations: open the "Generations" folder in this .rar file and drag & drop both files in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT TO THE EXPANSION’S GAME DIRECTORY!) and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.

11. For The Sims 3 - Town Life Stuff: open the "Town Life Stuff" folder in this .rar file and drag & drop both files in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT TO THE EXPANSION’S GAME DIRECTORY!) and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.

13. Now, open the The Sims 3 launcher and navigate to the "Update" -tab. Choose "Refresh". If a new update is shown, install it. Now you should have got the latest version of the game.

When i try to open my launcher to update it to the latest version, it says launcher not responding. I've also noticed that my TS3.exe file wasn't originally in my base game folder before i applied the #crack & ultimate fix to it.

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATE FIX HELP Empty Re: ULTIMATE FIX HELP

Post by Admin Sat 21 Jan 2012, 18:59

Hello,

Use this manual patch instead: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch

(Use it in combination with the Fix)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2012, 19:05

Thank you soo much for your support. I am downloading the manual patch now. Hope it works.

ps. i love this website!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 21 Jan 2012, 19:12

Hello,

I'm glad you like our community.
Please let me know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder