Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading forever Empty Loading forever

Post by Guest Fri 27 Oct 2017, 13:53

i stopped playing sims for 2 months bc of school stuff, and also i had my dad change my computer from windows 7 to windows 10, and i copied the sims 4 back to my computer after that. everything was fine when i opened sims, but when i tried to play my household, it just kept on loading forever and it came to a point where it just froze so i closed it and i had my computer turned back to windows 7 bc i didn't like windows 10 anyway, and i copied the files again, and it did the same thing. so i reinstalled sims, and just kept my sims 4 file in my documents untouched, bc my saves are in there, but it was still loading forever.
can someone help, i don't wanna lose my saved household Sad is there something wrong with the files in my Documents.

Back to top Go down

Loading forever Empty Re: Loading forever

Post by Guest Fri 27 Oct 2017, 14:26

You need a new folder Game in your install folder The Sims 4.
This depends on what DLC's you have installed sofar

Most of the times this will work:
1. Go to your install folder The Sims 4\Game\Bin
2. Copy the file RldOrigin.ini to your desktop
3. Download and extract the new Game folder at http://adf.ly/1nzYLd  Click on Skip Ad, close the page that appears and click on Skip ad again.
4. Delete the existing folder Game from your install folder and replace with the one you just downloaded and extracted
5. Now copy RldOrigin.ini back from your desktop to the folder Game\Bin.

NOTE: Only when you have all DLC's up to and incl. Toddler Stuff installed you can skip 1,2 and 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Oct 2017, 14:43

Polarbear wrote:You need a new folder Game in your install folder The Sims 4.
This depends on what DLC's you have installed sofar

Most of the times this will work:
1. Go to your install folder The Sims 4\Game\Bin
2. Copy the file RldOrigin.ini to your desktop
3. Download and extract the new Game folder at http://adf.ly/1nzYLd  Click on Skip Ad, close the page that appears and click on Skip ad again.
4. Delete the existing folder Game from your install folder and replace with the one you just downloaded and extracted
5. Now copy RldOrigin.ini back from your desktop to the folder Game\Bin.

NOTE: Only when you have all DLC's up to and incl. Toddler Stuff installed you can skip 1,2 and 5
i clicked on the link but it said it was not found

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Oct 2017, 16:25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top