Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 has stopped working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 has stopped working Empty Sims 4 has stopped working

Post by Guest Thu 02 Nov 2017, 11:07

So I've had Sims 4 for a couple of years now and I update it to the current version that was provided on this website. But i've noticed that ever since the Toddler Update my sims 4 hasnt been working properly sometimes i'm playing it and then when i go into CAS from playing the game or go to build mode it says Sims 4 has stopped working. This can be very fustrating as this means that the whole time i was playing it hadn't saved. I've tried everything such as , the ultimate fixes , playing without mods , playing in windowed , putting all the graphics on low, even reinstalling the game several times and even lapotp mode but my game keeps crashing?
I'm hoping someone can help me find a solution.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 has stopped working Empty Re: Sims 4 has stopped working

Post by Guest Fri 03 Nov 2017, 10:31

Hi there,

Perhaps you can check to see of your graphics drivers are up to date as well? Other than that, you can check out these possible solutions at this topic below:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-18-07-2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 11:48

Ageha wrote:Hi there,

Perhaps you can check to see of your graphics drivers are up to date as well? Other than that, you can check out these possible solutions at this topic below:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-18-07-2016
I've updated my graphics card and now i think its working properly does this mean i can put my graphics and resolution back to high again and play in fullscreen?
 thanks for your help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 13:12

You can try of course, no harm in that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 15:52

Dandelion wrote:You can try of course, no harm in that.
Well the fun didn't last that long after playing Sims 4 for about 20 Minutes I got the Sims 4 had stopped wroking again and then when i restarted the game after playing for about 10 minutes in CAS I now have a blank white that I cant't even exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 16:41

Can you post the PC specs to see if your game meets the minimum specifications.
Tell me if it starts working again

-Kanji/Ares

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 16:58

x_lil.dani wrote:
Well the fun didn't last that long after playing Sims 4 for about 20 Minutes I got the Sims 4 had stopped wroking again and then when i restarted the game after playing for about 10 minutes in CAS I now have a blank white that I cant't even exit.
This could well be a cooling problem.
Cleat the inlets for the ventilation (laptop especially bottom-side)
Just use a vacuum cleaner (make sure PC is switched off) and some cotton-swabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 13:12

Dandelion wrote:
x_lil.dani wrote:
This could well be a cooling problem.
Cleat the inlets for the ventilation (laptop especially bottom-side)
Just use a vacuum cleaner (make sure PC is switched off) and some cotton-swabs
yeah this only happened because of sims 4 but the sims  has stopped working message is just coming back can't find any other solutions so i'll probably just stop playing sims for a while till theres a fix or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top