Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 3 have stopped working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 3 have stopped working Empty the sims 3 have stopped working

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 09:24

Every once in a while, it says the sims 3 has stopped working and just ends abruptly

my only mods are nozombies mod and overwatch but overwatch is updated, i recently updated the store fixes, added the new market and greenhouse, i;m playing the town monte vista and ive added the new festival ground if that has anything to do with it.. please help.

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 have stopped working Empty Re: the sims 3 have stopped working

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 17 Dec 2012, 11:52

Hello,

Unfortunately that's pretty common. You may try the possible solutions here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:37

Hey everyone. I have this problem with sims 3: I installed the base game and all of the extensions and stuff packs in this order:
The Sims 3 Base Game
The Sims 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff
The Sims 3 Ambitions Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff
The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff
The Sims 3 Generations Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff
The Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff
The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats
The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff
The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Seasons.
After every instalation I didn't apply the crack. When I finished installing all of the extensions i updated the game with 1.42 patch then i downloaded ultimate fix (Updated on: 14-11-2012) and followed every single instruction and applyed the cracks as indicated. I don't have custom content or mods. I started the game and everithing worked fine for about 20 or 30 minutes then it minimized to desktop and the following pop apeared: the sims 3 has stopped working. I searched for solutions. I tried adding every .exe file to dep exception but when i wanted to add the sims 3 launcher.exe it said that this program must run with dep and i can't turn it off for this program. This message persisted not only for the base game folder but for every expansion and stuff paks folders. So i added all .exe files i could and when i started to play the problem persisted. I must mention that the base game is the only one that isn't downloaded from games4theworld. Everything else including the ultimte fix and instuctions was downloaded from games4theworld. What could be the problem??? I tried uninstalling and installing again, i don't have cc or mod, I added everything i could to dep exception, i followed the instructions BUT WHY IS MY GAME KEEP CRASHING?

PLEASE HELP!!!! Help

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 20 Dec 2012, 15:35

06bia92 wrote:Hey everyone. I have this problem with sims 3: I installed the base game and all of the extensions and stuff packs in this order:
The Sims 3 Base Game
The Sims 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff
The Sims 3 Ambitions Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff
The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff
The Sims 3 Generations Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff
The Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff
The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats
The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff
The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Seasons.
After every instalation I didn't apply the crack. When I finished installing all of the extensions i updated the game with 1.42 patch then i downloaded ultimate fix (Updated on: 14-11-2012) and followed every single instruction and applyed the cracks as indicated. I don't have custom content or mods. I started the game and everithing worked fine for about 20 or 30 minutes then it minimized to desktop and the following pop apeared: the sims 3 has stopped working. I searched for solutions. I tried adding every .exe file to dep exception but when i wanted to add the sims 3 launcher.exe it said that this program must run with dep and i can't turn it off for this program. This message persisted not only for the base game folder but for every expansion and stuff paks folders. So i added all .exe files i could and when i started to play the problem persisted. I must mention that the base game is the only one that isn't downloaded from games4theworld. Everything else including the ultimte fix and instuctions was downloaded from games4theworld. What could be the problem??? I tried uninstalling and installing again, i don't have cc or mod, I added everything i could to dep exception, i followed the instructions BUT WHY IS MY GAME KEEP CRASHING?

PLEASE HELP!!!! Help

Hello,

Please open a new topic. It'll be easier for us to keep track of individual progress that way.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)