Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS3 Crashes on the second loading screen and Ihave no idea why... [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3 Crashes on the second loading screen and Ihave no idea why... [SOLVED] Empty TS3 Crashes on the second loading screen and Ihave no idea why... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:23

My game was working perfectly fine but then the people started to be invisible and I couldn't click on them or do anything so I went here and downloaded the latest manual update since my game wont update by itself. I updated my game to version 1.29 and then everything went berserk. It shows this window that says that I have the unofficial version of the Sims 3 etc. and I looked this up on the forum and the solutions were... to install the ultimate fix and delete mods. The thing is, I already installed the ultimate fix and I don't have any mods. Also I can actually open the game but on the second loading screen the game just crashes. What have I done wrong?
Please Help

Back to top Go down

TS3 Crashes on the second loading screen and Ihave no idea why... [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS3 Crashes on the second loading screen and Ihave no idea why... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jan 2012, 04:05

I finally got my game working and am now having this problem also D: I've been trying for over 6 hours to get this game to work, and now that it does, it crashes everytime I open it. So frustrating :\ Please help, someone.

Back to top Go down

TS3 Crashes on the second loading screen and Ihave no idea why... [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS3 Crashes on the second loading screen and Ihave no idea why... [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 23 Jan 2012, 09:45

Hello,
Please re download the fix. It has been updated when the latest patch came out and your old fix is incompatible with your new game version. If you apply the new fix, your game should work.
If you're still experiencing invisible sims, there are a number of things you can try. The simplest way is to open the console (Shift+CTRL+C) and type ResetSim to reset all the sims in your neighbourhood.
If that doesn't do it, please let me know, there are more solutions.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jan 2012, 14:21

I downloaded and installed the latest fix and my game is working fine. Thank You So Much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 23 Jan 2012, 16:00

AzzyLeaf wrote:I finally got my game working and am now having this problem also D: I've been trying for over 6 hours to get this game to work, and now that it does, it crashes everytime I open it. So frustrating :\ Please help, someone.
Hello,

Please stick to your own topic(s).

catrinmm23 wrote:I downloaded and installed the latest fix and my game is working fine. Thank You So Much.
Have fun playing and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can provide any more assistance! Thank you Lady ElDi!

Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top