Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start. [SOLVED] Empty Unable to start. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 05 Nov 2017, 21:37

Unable to start. [SOLVED] Czqain10 

Whenever i try to start the game using the TS4 or TS4_x64 this pops up and ive done everything in the installing guide and also used the spanish fix

//EDIT

Now the game stops working right after the game opens..

Back to top Go down

Unable to start. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to start. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 06 Nov 2017, 06:12

go to documents electronic arts then sims 4 and delete gameversion

Back to top Go down

Unable to start. [SOLVED] Empty Game has stopped working

Post by Guest Mon 06 Nov 2017, 18:46

That doesnt work, it still just opens up with a white screen and then it pop up with the game has stopped working Unable to start. [SOLVED] 4011807745

//EDIT

Right after the game opens with the white screen, the game has stopped working...
I've tried the fixes but none of them fix my problem and I've googled for hours what to do and even tried deleting the lastCrash and GameVersion files..
And i always run it as admin, pls help i really what to play sims so badly! Why God.

EDIT:
Topics merged. Do refrain from opening multiple topics at once until your problems has been fixed/solved under one main topic. If need be, you can always edit your title posts or update your topic. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Nov 2017, 12:07

LALALAND wrote:That doesnt work, it still just opens up with a white screen and then it pop up with the game has stopped working WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Hi, sorry to hear deleting the gameversion.txt does not work. Have you tried to instead rename the Sims 4 folder (in documents) and then start the game anew? Your saves/mods will still be there (at the rename folder) so there's no need to worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Nov 2017, 14:11

The "crashing" of the game is often caused by installing the DLC's in the wrong order and/or skipping DLC's.
Same applies when you are confronted with all the welcome-screens for the installed DLC's and then it freezes at the last screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Nov 2017, 15:07

I am having exactly the same problem and I'm 100% sure I followed the instructions precisely step by step.

I remember when I launched the game in the middle of the process of installing all those DLCs, for some reason the newest patch that has been shown in the game was 1.30.something, I did NOT have the version 1.33.38.1020, which I should have (I launched and checked after each step).
That'd explain the popup message. But I still don't know to fix it.

Can you please look into it? - if all the components in the instructed order really patch the game to the version 1.33.38.1020? To me it looks like the toddlers spanish fix is 'newer version' because of this difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 00:50

I also did as the guide told me to and it still dont work ): i hope when pets come out that it will fix the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 01:40

Have you reinstalling your game?

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 13:28

ileeneck wrote:I am having exactly the same problem and I'm 100% sure I followed the instructions precisely step by step.

I remember when I launched the game in the middle of the process of installing all those DLCs, for some reason the newest patch that has been shown in the game was 1.30.something, I did NOT have the version 1.33.38.1020, which I should have (I launched and checked after each step).
That'd explain the popup message. But I still don't know to fix it.

Can you please look into it? - if all the components in the instructed order really patch the game to the version 1.33.38.1020? To me it looks like the toddlers spanish fix is 'newer version' because of this difference.
Hi there,

If your game version is not actually 1.33, that means that you have not yet installed Toddler's stuff pack. 1.31 is Fitness stuff if I'm not wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 16:27

Hi, 

I followed the instructions and have now got rid of the error message, but for some reason it's saying that I do not have 'fitness stuff, toddler stuff, parenthood, or cats & dogs' but I followed the updated guide when I was installing them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 12:16

Chlo55 wrote:Hi, 

I followed the instructions and have now got rid of the error message, but for some reason it's saying that I do not have 'fitness stuff, toddler stuff, parenthood, or cats & dogs' but I followed the updated guide when I was installing them
Hmm. Is the DLCs grey-ed out for you? If so, perhaps you can try re-installing Parenthood -> Cats & Dogs again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 00:34

I just deleted the game and reinstalled and then it worked Very Happy Thanks for the help guys Very Happy

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to get back in touch with us again, anytime! Very Happy

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top