Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't place new lot.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't place new lot. Empty Can't place new lot.

Post by Guest Mon 06 Nov 2017, 18:16

Hi, I have downloaded and installed all packs and updates and game is running smooth. But recently I installed some Restaurants lots, they are appearing in My library but whenever I try to place those lots in my game, this message is showing and I cant place any lots, any buildings that I downloaded...

"Cannot place contents because it was created with a newer version of the game. Restart your game to check for updates."

Is there any solution to this problem? Please help, I want to install a big restaurant and a house.

Back to top Go down

Can't place new lot. Empty Re: Can't place new lot.

Post by Guest Mon 06 Nov 2017, 20:40

If the restaurants have been created with the latest legit version 1.35.10.1010,  I think, than you will have to wait until the next crack becomes available, probably some time after November 10 when cats and dogs is released.
The crack here is 1.33.????? So everything created after that patch will not work.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Nov 2017, 21:12

Arnab wrote:Hi, I have downloaded and installed all packs and updates and game is running smooth. But recently I installed some Restaurants lots, they are appearing in My library but whenever I try to place those lots in my game, this message is showing and I cant place any lots, any buildings that I downloaded...

"Cannot place contents because it was created with a newer version of the game. Restart your game to check for updates."

Is there any solution to this problem? Please help, I want to install a big restaurant and a house.

@Arnab, if you downloaded the items from here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31771-new-update-on-the-ts4-gallery-please-read-21-09-2017

Then those items were downloaded with a basegame of The Sims 4 that was on version 1.34 back then, therefore they most likely don't work in the cracked games on 1.33. However, and as mentioned in that announcement, you can also check out the old Gallery items here. They will work in cracked The Sims 4 games.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23623-all-fulfilled-ts4-gallery-requests-list

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Nov 2017, 23:38

So is that mean I cant use most buildings from Library now until next update release here?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Nov 2017, 21:38

Arnab wrote:So is that mean I cant use most buildings from Library now until next update release here?

Yes, that is unfortunately the case. I suppose you could use zlOrigin in the meantime though if you really wanted to play with these newer lots. Other than that, you can wait until we release the next TS4 torrent.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top