Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 10 Nov 2017, 18:28

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Without further ado, here is the torrent for the latest TS4 DLC "Cats & Dogs"

Download list
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 21:15

torrent link not working for me either

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty CAN I INSTALL CATS AND DOGS IF I DON'T HAVE THE FITNESS STUFF AND TODDLER STUFF?

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 21:23

I think fitness and toddler stuff packs are useless, is there any problem if I don't have them installed? Will it affect Cats and Dogs? I need a quick answer because I want to play already!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 21:25

Is there any problem if I dont have fitness and toddler stuff packs? I think they're useless and I don't want to waste space on my memory with them. Will it affect my game if I install cats and dogs? Please reply asap, i wanna play already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 21:27

danielasordo wrote:I think fitness and toddler stuff packs are useless, is there any problem if I don't have them installed? Will it affect Cats and Dogs? I need a quick answer because I want to play already!
It will definitly not work. You need all the previous DLC to make it work! The Cats and Dogs crack have all the packs cracked but updated so it needs the previous one to make everything works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 21:29

danielasordo wrote:Is there any problem if I dont have fitness and toddler stuff packs? I think they're useless and I don't want to waste space on my memory with them. Will it affect my game if I install cats and dogs? Please reply asap, i wanna play already.
Even on the Cats and Dog crack installation guide, it is written that you need them to play the game properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 21:38

Is this not going to be put on pirate bay or be put on the games4theworld download website?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 21:41

RandomRandy wrote:
☠️ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠️ wrote:Dear users,

(links removed by me because of new member restrictions)

If you want to update your zlOrigin game and play it offline, you'll need instead.

As always, keep  in mind if your adblocker is preventing you from accessing the download links.

Hello!

I have a problem with the link you provided. When i click the "Torrent" link, it opens an ad.fly page (which i assume is intended) but after i wait the 5 seconds and then click "skip ad" at the top right corner, it leads to a login site from Microsoft. I already tried restarting my computer or using a different browser. Also my adblocker is off. Is there anything i can do or a different link i can use?

Thanks.

I had this same problem, it went to a Microsoft cloud page asking me to login. Close out of this window and keep pressing the next button. Eventually it will download the file link to your torrent. I'm not sure why I kept getting that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 21:52

i am so grateful that you guys got this out so quick! 

but just a quick question...

am i the only person whose download was going fine at first but now has majorly slowed down? 
like it was going fine at first and got to 70%, but now has only gone up by 2% in the past 12 hours. 

is there something wrong with my download or is everyone's like this? 

i just wanted to make sure, because i've seen people saying they've downloaded it in 2 hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 21:54

em072205 wrote:
RandomRandy wrote:

If you want to update your zlOrigin game and play it offline, you'll need instead.

As always, keep  in mind if your adblocker is preventing you from accessing the download links.

Hello!

I have a problem with the link you provided. When i click the "Torrent" link, it opens an ad.fly page (which i assume is intended) but after i wait the 5 seconds and then click "skip ad" at the top right corner, it leads to a login site from Microsoft. I already tried restarting my computer or using a different browser. Also my adblocker is off. Is there anything i can do or a different link i can use?

Thanks.

I had this same problem, it went to a Microsoft cloud page asking me to login. Close out of this window and keep pressing the next button. Eventually it will download the file link to your torrent. I'm not sure why I kept getting that.
Thanks for your response!

But i literally tried it over a hundred times now and it still puts me on the Microsoft page every single time. Just seems pointless by now. I guess the link is just faulty in some way  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 22:04

charlplayssims wrote:Is this not going to be put on pirate bay or be put on the games4theworld download website?
The one on the website is probably better. I played the game and it's working amazing.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty I've been lurking for some time, and decided to finally make an account to thank you guys!

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 22:08

I (along with many other people) thank you guys for what you do. I'm shocked pets had been released so early! I was prepared to wait a good 3 or 4 months before I could play it. Now it's time for me to make tons of happy fur babies in-game! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 22:10

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
WulfyRoxas wrote:No more renaming Game?

If you did everything correctly (see this here as reference if needed), then no more renaming for you.  Haters gonna hate  Very Happy
So far I've went and installed both Fitness stuff and then Toddler stuff. I tried opening the game and once it loaded up, it kept saying "The game failed to load" with an error 3 every time I tried to press play. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
I went and deleted my saves folder, now the game lets me make a new character, but when I go to world selection there are no worlds to choose ;~; 
were they in the save folder or what??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 22:23

Awesome Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 23:07

Thanks for the download.

Does this work on Mac?

Does this work with the original (as in: paid) game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 23:10

Lou86 wrote:Thanks for the download.

Does this work on Mac?

Does this work with the original (as in: paid) game?
It can work on a mac, you just have to use wineskin (its similar to an emulator). I don't think it works with the paid game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 23:11

OK, too bad. Have to wait for the original expansion to be delivered...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 23:24

mazinmoshion wrote:i am so grateful that you guys got this out so quick! 

but just a quick question...

am i the only person whose download was going fine at first but now has majorly slowed down? 
like it was going fine at first and got to 70%, but now has only gone up by 2% in the past 12 hours. 

is there something wrong with my download or is everyone's like this? 

i just wanted to make sure, because i've seen people saying they've downloaded it in 2 hours
Yeah same here. Mine got super slow and stopped on 73% for ages. Seems to have picked up a bit again though, still slow but getting there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 23:37

Having a small problem and I don't know whether or not I should make a new thread so sorry if this is not the correct place to post, however whenever I launch the game (I've reinstalled it from scratch, all mods removed, all saves removed) the game freezes before it can get on the main menu, on the first try it froze right when the "new stuff" sign came over the menu.

I am definitely sure this is not my computer's fault, the game has ran perfectly fine beforehand and it's only the game that freezes (the computer is fine, although I cannot exit out of the game while it freezes, it also doesn't go white as if it has stopped responding and just continues to be completely frozen, furthermore the music continues to play correctly,) could it be that the game is taking an extensive amount of time to load, perhaps? I have left it running for a good 5 minutes to no avail.

Thanks for any help at all. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 00:54

Princesstomato wrote:Could someone help? I'm also getting the error that something wrong with the exe file. 
I've added a printscreen with what it exactly says..... 

I've been playing all the other sims 4 games without a problem 

rose10152 wrote:Using wine. Mine doesn't work. It comes up that its causing a problem and has to close if anyone has a fix let me know!

Chlo55 wrote:Yeah also using wine, mines doing the exact same!

For Mac users playing TS4 on Wine, you need to add (via winetricks) Microsoft Visual C++ dependencies, otherwise the new upadte won't even open and yoy'll get that error show above.

On winetricks, search for 1) vcrun2012, run it it, then 2) vcrun2013, run it also. It will work.

I recommend you don't update to high sierra yet. Wait until wine fixes the error with the "autodetect GPU".

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 00:59

Hello, I have a bit of an issue here- In my sims 4 game, brindleton bay has the llama image instead of the image it should have and the map wont load, i don't really know what to do here

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty Thank You

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 01:27

Wanted to take a moment and thank all the guys and gals that got this out to us so quickly. Download took a while but when does it not  Cool. Also wanted to add that everything was installed and game running without a hitch. Had a few script mods that needed updated but no big deal. Keep up the great work and I love you guys and gals for everything you do Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 01:33

RandomRandy wrote:
em072205 wrote:
RandomRandy wrote:

Hello!

Thanks.

But i literally tried it over a hundred times now and it still puts me on the Microsoft page every single time. Just seems pointless by now. I guess the link is just faulty in some way  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Maybe just uninstall the ad blocker for the time being? Perhaps that is what is causing it? I used Firefox...it kept going to the Microsoft website to login (which I would not) and then I would just go back to the page that had ad fly and press next again. I had to do it many times (don't close out of the ad fly page).

After you get the link to allow you to download, I would then reinstall the ad blocker. Worth a shot. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 02:06

Hey everyone! So I downloaded this and everything was perfectly fine and awesome.... but then all of a sudden after creating a cat and a dog, things in my apartment slowly started to break down, things started glitching, CAS starting glitching... it's all gone downhill from there and I installed everything perfectly. It was working, then it kinda just wasn't... Is this happening for anyone else?

EDIT: Also, now random sims are just casually appearing in my Sim's apartments without being invited in. AHH! I can't play this! They brewed 10 things of tea and keep trying to make food then putting it all on the floor! omg!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 02:20

em072205 wrote:
RandomRandy wrote:
em072205 wrote:
RandomRandy wrote:

Hello!

Thanks.

Maybe just uninstall the ad blocker for the time being? Perhaps that is what is causing it? I used Firefox...it kept going to the Microsoft website to login (which I would not) and then I would just go back to the page that had ad fly and press next again. I had to do it many times (don't close out of the ad fly page).

After you get the link to allow you to download, I would then reinstall the ad blocker. Worth a shot. Smile

The OP edited the links in the first post and now i was able to download it without a problem. Seems like i was right and the link was just faulty seeing how other people said it didn't work for them either Razz

Thank you for your help though, appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 02:57

hi again! i'd like to ask something. i've been trying to get into the actual game, like building a house or just playing. but the loading takes too much time. i can make a sim, but when i try to get the sim into a house, it takes too much time to load that i have to close the game. and even after restarting the game, i still could not get into the build mode / play. what should i do to fix this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 03:15

User09 wrote:
Princesstomato wrote:Could someone help? I'm also getting the error that something wrong with the exe file. 
I've added a printscreen with what it exactly says..... 

I've been playing all the other sims 4 games without a problem 

rose10152 wrote:Using wine. Mine doesn't work. It comes up that its causing a problem and has to close if anyone has a fix let me know!

Chlo55 wrote:Yeah also using wine, mines doing the exact same!

For Mac users playing TS4 on Wine, you need to add (via winetricks) Microsoft Visual C++ dependencies, otherwise the new upadte won't even open and yoy'll get that error show above.

On winetricks, search for 1) vcrun2012, run it it, then 2) vcrun2013, run it also. It will work.

I recommend you don't update to high sierra yet. Wait until wine fixes the error with the "autodetect GPU".

Good luck.

Was just about to post asking for help after hours of trying to do this, but I have just figured it out.

For anyone who might be having a problem adding vcrun2012 and 2013, make sure your wineskin wrapper AND engine is up to date. (Tools > "Update Wrapper" and also "Change Engine Used"). After i done this, i could finally install these dlls properly and my game is now opening again, and the new expansion seems to be working.  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 03:20

Download speeds are still utterly atrocious. I've been downloading it for about 10 hours and it's only reached 48%. 

Guess my excitement of getting home from work and playing a new expansion was all for nothing.  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top