Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) - Origing is currently not running - Error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) - Origing is currently not running - Error. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) - Origing is currently not running - Error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 30 Dec 2017, 17:22

[size=14]I downloaded The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) from Dauphong on TPB. When I try to start the game, I get the problem "Origin is currently not running". Dauphong states that you should put the game in short path and then run the game as administrator. But how do I do that? Can someone please tell me in simple (very simple) English? I tried Googling it but I've never done anything with programming or CMD so it doesn't make any sense. Can someone please help me out? Thanks![/size]

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) - Origing is currently not running - Error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) - Origing is currently not running - Error. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 30 Dec 2017, 17:38

justtloveyou wrote:[size=14]I downloaded The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) from Dauphong on TPB. When I try to start the game, I get the problem "Origin is currently not running". Dauphong states that you should put the game in short path and then run the game as administrator. But how do I do that? Can someone please tell me in simple (very simple) English? I tried Googling it but I've never done anything with programming or CMD so it doesn't make any sense. Can someone please help me out? Thanks![/size]

Hello and welcome to the Forum @justtloveyou,

Please note that we generally specialize only in our own torrents, but we can still try giving support on releases from other uploaders.

You should have a folder for the game, and when you go inside it you should see things like "__Installer", "Data", "Delta", "Game", etc. Can you try renaming that folder just into "The Sims 4"? I assume that folder has a longer name.

Also, don't put that folder "The Sims 4", deep inside other subfolders. The optimal location is either C:\Program files\(The Sims 4) or C:\Program files (x86)\(The Sims 4).

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) - Origing is currently not running - Error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) - Origing is currently not running - Error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jan 2018, 12:37

Thank you very much.

Sorry I did not know that, I thought it was just a general game forum. Thanks for still responding to my question!

I will try your solution and if that does not work, I will delete the whole thing and download the torrents provided by this website  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Jan 2018, 18:10

justtloveyou wrote:Thank you very much.

Sorry I did not know that, I thought it was just a general game forum. Thanks for still responding to my question!

I will try your solution and if that does not work, I will delete the whole thing and download the torrents provided by this website  Very Happy

There is no need to 'delete' the torrent and re-download the G4TW stuff. Technically those torrents are based on the same crack, and most of the general fixes provided here, work for TS4 torrents from other uploaders as well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jan 2018, 14:08

@The_gh0stm4n

Yay, your solution worked, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Dedicated to Carlos

Only problem, the EP Cats & Dogs won't let me show any text (if that makes sense).

Each aspect of that EP (Create-a-pet, buying mode, the world, etc.) is blank where there should be text. Like I can't see the name of the world, a place or an object that comes from this particular EP. 

When I looked in C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4\EP04 I noticed that there were only two Strings language packages, English and another one. So no Dutch, the language I play my game in. So I deleted the EP, and downloaded a new version from your website. Here the file Strings_DUT_NL.package was present, so I figured the game would work properly now, and show the text that it needs to show.

But it still doesn't work, everything is still blank Why God. 

Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) - Origing is currently not running - Error. [SOLVED] Screen11

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) - Origing is currently not running - Error. [SOLVED] Screen11

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) - Origing is currently not running - Error. [SOLVED] Screen10

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (v1.36.102.1020 & ALL DLC) - Origing is currently not running - Error. [SOLVED] Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jan 2018, 16:26

Download the latest LANGUAGE FILES
Dutch name = Talen.rar
Extract with Winrar and copy/paste all folders from the extracted download to your install folder Program Files\The Sims 4
The download contains all 17 languages (incl. Dutch) for all DLC's upto and incl. Laundry Day

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 24 Jan 2018, 20:13

Additional explanation:

The person who creates those cracks nowdays presumably only has an American The Sims 4 version, on Origin. And a (relatively litttle known) "technicality" with those versions is, that they only contain 2 languages by default: English and Spanish.

We on G4TW wait a little longer for the additional language files to be provided; so the (latest) G4TW Sims 4 torrents also include the 17 (?) langauges.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jan 2018, 18:18

@Tarac - all the text is showing now, thank you for the solution  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 30 Jan 2018, 17:07

justtloveyou wrote:@Tarac - all the text is showing now, thank you for the solution  Carlos is tha man!!!

Have fun with the game, and never hesitate to open a new topic again, if you need more Support in the Future. Smile  Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top