Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashes after choosing lot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashes after choosing lot Empty Game crashes after choosing lot

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 05:28

This has been a problem for me for a while. My game will load up just fine, but when I either choose a household to play on the map, or try to place a new household down on a lot, my game crashes. Any help?

Back to top Go down

Game crashes after choosing lot Empty Re: Game crashes after choosing lot

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 05:43

I'm having the same problem. I have to choose the household from the gallery (won't let me move from CAS to the town maps), and then it shows my funds as 0. I choose a house anyway and my game crashes. Tried a clean install but no luck there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 12:58

Hi there,

Try to see if any of this possible solutions helps with the crashing. 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-18-07-2016

Are the any other errors that pop-ups? Endless loading or anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 02:46

I tried all of those and none worked for me, so I reinstalled my whole game. I got the error code 3 problem so it took me a while to find out what was wrong. When I got that fixed, I tried going through with my game again. But the same problem I had earlier (shuts down after choosing household) happened again. So I really don't know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 05:30

I'm also having this issue, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 08:44

Someone mentioned deleting the whole game folder in program files and replacing it with the one from cats and dogs. It fixed all of my issues so if you guys haven't gotten it working yet that might help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 21:05

Thank you for the suggestion! I tried doing it, but it didn't work for me. I guess I'll just have to wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 14:04

itslaurenbutler wrote:Thank you for the suggestion! I tried doing it, but it didn't work for me. I guess I'll just have to wait
Hi there,

Not sure if this was somehow overlook when deleting the entire folder, but the Cats & Dogs folder is missing (if I recall right from memory. can't really double-check right now) the FP01 (Holiday Celebration Pack (FP01, 2014 Christmas-themed items) ). It may or may not be 'important' seeing that it's a free pack content, so perhaps the issue is that your pc can't handle the upgraded minimum requirement for Cats n Dogs? If not, try running the game with a fresh Sims 4 folder in Documents instead and see if that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top