Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game in Spanish, NO WORLDS [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game in Spanish, NO WORLDS [SOLVED] Empty Game in Spanish, NO WORLDS [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 12:21

Hello,

today I re-installed the game up to Toddler Stuff. When I tried to open it it was in Spanish - it also created a new folder in My Documents  called - Los Sims 4(I also have The Sims 4 folder there but the game doesn't use it). I read other people's topics about the same problem and I checked for RldOrigin.ini so I could change the language but I don't have this file. Many people said that Error code 3 fix is a possible solution but the forum won't let me open its link. I also tried to download the Game folder of Tarac but the link is expired. Does someone know how to fix this issue? Please help.

//EDIT

Hi,

so I still haven't fixed the issue with the Spanish game but in the meantime I'm trying to play it despite not understading a thing, but there is a new problem - after Içe created a family to move in a world map doesn't show. Sorry for bothering you, but I have no ideas on how to fix that or why it's happening.

Last edited by yani965 on Sun 12 Nov 2017, 06:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Game in Spanish, NO WORLDS [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game in Spanish, NO WORLDS [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 13:42

//TOPICS MERGED

Hi @yani965 ,

Do take note not to open multiple topics at once until all your problems (current) / questions has been solved. If need be, you can always edit the title of your post to reflect any updates.

Assuming you have not installed the Cats & Dogs update, feel free to place this game folder (1.33) to your game instead. Remember to either delete or rename your current game folder first.
EDIT: well that didn't take long. I'll send the game folder to your PM instead.

Back to top Go down

Game in Spanish, NO WORLDS [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game in Spanish, NO WORLDS [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 15:17

Thank you but Mediafire won't let me download it because the file was determined dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 18:23

A little update from me - I re-installed the whole game with all the expansions and packs(only without Cats and Dogs). The game is finally in English! But  the problem with the worlds is still there - after I create a Sim and I click the button to save to the gallery and play, the spining green plumbob freezes just for a copuple of seconds and then spins for a little more before I'm shown a big white screen of nothing where the worlds should have been. I really don't know what is causing this. I installed everything the way it is written and I've done it before so many times but this time the game just won't work...
I don't want to install Cats and Dodgs yet because I'm using mods in my game that won't work with its newest version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 12:20

@yani965 :

That is indeed odd. Usually applying the Fitness/Toddler's stuff should have fixed the missing world problem. I'd suggest at this point to just update your game to Cats & Dogs. Afterwards, rename your Sims 4 folder in Documents and test the game. I'm using quite alot of CCs myself (no scripted mods) and so far the game is fine with no bugs/errors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 16:43

I just installed Cats and Dogs and finally everything is OK. I guess the problem was with Toddler Stuff. 
I didn't want to install it yet because I was using script mods but I can live without them instead of not being able to play at all. Thanks for taking your time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 17:44

yani965 wrote:I just installed Cats and Dogs and finally everything is OK. I guess the problem was with Toddler Stuff. 
I didn't want to install it yet because I was using script mods but I can live without them instead of not being able to play at all. Thanks for taking your time!
Ah yes, from what I read, it's the furniture CCs and scripted (cas mod i think and some other column mod lol) that's causing the major bug.
Glad to hear that Cats&Dogs solved the bug for you! Feel free to open a new topic should you have any other questions or bugs later on.
Till then, cheers and have fun! Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top