Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updating from 32-bit sims to 64-bit. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updating from 32-bit sims to 64-bit. [SOLVED] Empty Updating from 32-bit sims to 64-bit. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 16:42

Hello!

I just installed cats and dogs and got notified that my sims is running on 32-bit

I was wondering if i can load up origin(as i have the base game legit), install the 64-bit sims and then reapply the cracked version?

Thank you for reading!

Back to top Go down

Updating from 32-bit sims to 64-bit. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Updating from 32-bit sims to 64-bit. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Nov 2017, 16:53

Jimbob_ wrote:Hello!

I just installed cats and dogs and got notified that my sims is running on 32-bit

I was wondering if i can load up origin(as i have the base game legit), install the 64-bit sims and then reapply the cracked version?

Thank you for reading!

Hello @Jimbob_,

Did you install the stuff according to the guide here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

If so, look again in your Game\Bin folder of the cracked Sims 4 game. There should be a TS4_x64.exe. This is the "64-bit version game", if you like, that you can use. It's recommended though that you move the cracked Sims 4 folder under C:\Program files, before doing so. 

And of course, that 64-bit executable will only work properly if you have a 64-bit Windows in the first place.

Good luck!

Piece of cake.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Updating from 32-bit sims to 64-bit. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Updating from 32-bit sims to 64-bit. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 16:56

Thank you so much!

My shortcut didnt update, works perfectly now!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Nov 2017, 16:58

Jimbob_ wrote:Thank you so much!

My shortcut didnt update, works perfectly now!

Good to hear solutions are often very easy! Very Happy

Just remember, 64-bit executables cannot run properly if they are located under a folder in C:\Program files (x86). So I suggested before C:\Program files instead. But you can move it to any other location as well.

Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun with the game and feel free to get back in touch with us again anytime!

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top