Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO WORLDS TO MOVE INTO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO WORLDS TO MOVE INTO Empty NO WORLDS TO MOVE INTO

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 05:16

hello, so i just downloaded the sims 4 upto Toddlers stuff, launched the game and everything is fine, till i try to move the sims i created into a world and there weren't any  WhatDidUJustCallMe? i scrubbed the forums for a solution to this and i see that there was a fix for this problem posted by ghostman but for some reasons i cannot find it to download Wat. . I do not have cats and dogs installed and dont wish to for right now as there arent enough seeders. please help

Back to top Go down

NO WORLDS TO MOVE INTO Empty Re: NO WORLDS TO MOVE INTO

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 12:40

Hi there,

I'll send the Game folder for 1.33 to your PM. Do tell me if that works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 13:48

Ageha wrote:Hi there,

I'll send the Game folder for 1.33 to your PM. Do tell me if that works.
it wont let me reply to your PM but i'm getting an error page from mediafire saying that they blocked the dangerous file Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 17:19

Caribsimmer wrote:it wont let me reply to your PM but i'm getting an error page from mediafire saying that they blocked the dangerous file Why God. Why God.
Ah, that's weird. I just tested and I'm able to download it. Does the link not showed up at all? Also, you can contact me via the email button if I'm not currently online later on. (it's midnight here lol).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top