Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with installin C&D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with installin C&D Empty Problems with installin C&D

Post by Guest Sat 18 Nov 2017, 15:06

First of all, yes i've read the how to install. My question is; I have already installed the sims 4 and every gamepack, but cats & dogs. Can I just install C&D and the update according to the 'how to install' and if do so, won't this affect my cc? I don't want to mess up my game and I'm not 100% sure so... Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Problems with installin C&D Empty Re: Problems with installin C&D

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Nov 2017, 16:39

Chevoires wrote:First of all, yes i've read the how to install. My question is; I have already installed the sims 4 and every gamepack, but cats & dogs. Can I just install C&D and the update according to the 'how to install' and if do so, won't this affect my cc? I don't want to mess up my game and I'm not 100% sure so... Thanks Smile

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Chevoires,

The "install order" is 100% correct. As for custom content, you have to make the necessary arrangements yourself I'm afraid. Custom content has nothing to do with official updates and DLC. 

Script mods definitely need to be updated (a.k.a. you must look for versions compatible with the current TS4 patch, and re-download those new script mods). As for buymode items or similar things, there is the thread here that describes how to use "Sims 4 studio" and make many CC items compatible.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32166-fix-for-cas-and-cc-issues-after-cats-and-dogs-available

Hope this helps!

Warning: TEA
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top