Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems just problems!!!!!!!!![SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems just problems!!!!!!!!![SOLVED] Empty Problems just problems!!!!!!!!![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 07 Feb 2012, 01:59

I just recently installed the expansion The Sims 3: Pets and I did everything that was on the instilation, also came back to the forum and found the fix for the install wiz asking for disk, did that too. Then after that the game kept telling me that there was some mods on my game files or it needed to be updated but that wasnt the case, i went to the forums once again and found the ultimate fix and followed the steps to the darn letter, it fixed that problem but now i got to create my sim and pet and buy the house and i play for just 2-5 minutes and the game just stops working. please tell me wats going on contact me as soon as possible please ive been at this for the past 3 hours trying to figure this stuff out and havent found the answer to this problem, and its not that i installed it wrong cause i followed it to the letter exactly how it was written and the game worked fine before i did all this with the expansion pack. i would appreciate your response and solution to my problem.
p.s sorry if this post seems rude im just frustrated with the problems ive been having

//EDIT

I also want to add that I followed the steps for the DEP files as well and its still doing the same thing and Im also running in windows 7

Back to top Go down

Problems just problems!!!!!!!!![SOLVED] Empty Re: Problems just problems!!!!!!!!![SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 07 Feb 2012, 11:00

Hello,
Have you applied this fix (updated January 25th)?
The unofficial game modification error suggests that your crack is incompatible with your game version. You also may want to check your game version as shown in the image below.
I can imagine your frustration, rest assured we'll try our best to help you fix your problem.
Problems just problems!!!!!!!!![SOLVED] V79l5e
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Problems just problems!!!!!!!!![SOLVED] Empty Thanks

Post by Guest Wed 08 Feb 2012, 19:37

Thank you for getting back to me I appreciate it, also I want to add that I checked the version and its as follows 1.29.55.014017
im not sure if thats the problem cause i see that the one ur showing me is different but my game is fully updated so i dont know. Also im going to try the fix and see if it works and ill get back to you on that. Again thank you very much for the help.

//EDIT

I looked at the link for the fix and I see that i have already applied that but i found out that when I restarted my comp, it started to work just fine and doesnt crash at all. thanks Lady Eldi

Back to top Go down

Problems just problems!!!!!!!!![SOLVED] Empty Re: Problems just problems!!!!!!!!![SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 Feb 2012, 19:52

Hello,
I think the slight difference in your and my game version is caused by something like, one of your expansions are on a different patch level than mine, but that's no biggy its the first 3 numbers that count.
The fix I linked you to is updated regularly with every new patch and expansion, so if you're still getting the unofficial game modification error, I still suggest redownloading and reapplying it.
Good to hear your problem seems solved for now though, if you run into problems again, don't hesitate to let us know.
Topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top