Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin asking me to log into origin??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin asking me to log into origin?? Empty ZLOrigin asking me to log into origin??

Post by Guest Fri 24 Nov 2017, 23:14

The Sims 3 plumbob When I log into Zclient it tells me it's connected, updates Zx32 ( I think that's what it is) then authenticates me. When I open ZLOrigin, it tells me to log into Origin.

I've tried everything *sigh* That includes Uninstalling Zclient and Zlorigin, rebooting my computer, everything. PLEASE help Sad Sad Sad I haven't been able to play The Sims.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin asking me to log into origin?? Empty Re: ZLOrigin asking me to log into origin??

Post by Guest Fri 24 Nov 2017, 23:41

I wanna add on, when I minimize or close out zclient, when I open it back up it's not logged in anymore.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin asking me to log into origin?? Empty Re: ZLOrigin asking me to log into origin??

Post by Guest Sat 25 Nov 2017, 10:51

that log in to Origin screen is there just for a short instance, after that the ZLorigin page should launch with all the games avail able there ( under My Games )Takes a bit of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Nov 2017, 21:57

Loonieloose wrote:that log in to Origin screen is there just for a short instance, after that the ZLorigin page should launch with all the games avail able there ( under My Games )Takes a bit of time.
No , it stays on the log into origin screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top