Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Exception Error Over and Over

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Exception Error Over and Over Empty Last Exception Error Over and Over

Post by Guest Sat 25 Nov 2017, 18:25

So I know a lot of mods and CC don't work with the latest patch and Cats & Dogs, but I keep getting errors logged in my game over and over when I do certain things. I do have mods and CC in my game but I was wondering if there is a way to figure out what exactly is causing these errors? The last exception files are in my game folder if that helps, I looked at the text but its a bunch of gibberish to me so I was wondering if someone on here could look at them or try to help me pin point whats causing these errors. I have looked through the mods and CC that are known to not work with the game and I don't have any of those in my game so I am assuming its my CC and I have all of my CC merged into like 10 different large package files so I don't know how to unmerge them and try to figure it out. Someone please help!!! I have tried everything and it would be a huge bummer to have to start all over with CC because I have SO MUCH that I love and use all the time.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top