Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Exception.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Exception. Empty Last Exception.

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2018, 21:59

Greetings,
I'd like to upload and report some last exception that I couldn't read to Deaderpool's Discord page, will they find out that my game is a cracked version? Thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down

Last Exception. Empty Re: Last Exception.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 06 Mar 2018, 22:43

johannshah wrote:Greetings,
I'd like to upload and report some last exception that I couldn't read to Deaderpool's Discord page, will they find out that my game is a cracked version? Thank you in advance.

Hello,

To my knowledge there is no way to distinguish between legit & cracked games, by means of looking at these logs. If you plan on interacting with the Helpers/Moderators on there though, you should not mention your game is cracked. I think some users talked about the issue at length...HERE.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2018, 22:59

Yes, I know I won't ever tell anyone that my game is cracked. I just want them to look at the last exception I've got recently and that's it. If they tell me they have no idea, that will be fine.

I wish we had another Twallan or JM Pescado for The Sims 4. They never judge anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 06 Mar 2018, 23:09

johannshah wrote:I wish we had another Twallan or JM Pescado (...) They never judge anyone.

I don't know about Pescado, but I have heard Twallan back then did not take too kindly either to people saying they got cracked Sims 3 games... I'm so happy emergaw
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2018, 23:19

Oh, I must be misunderstood. Because I was a member of NRAAS while he was still in charge and he seemed nice enough dealing with the problems other members had.

I was trying to get into the Discord but it kept wanting me to fill in my phone number to prove I'm a human. Downloaded the app and finally I made an account but it looks rather confusing. I already joined MCCC but how do I post a new thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 07 Mar 2018, 15:49

johannshah wrote:Oh, I must be misunderstood. Because I was a member of NRAAS while he was still in charge and he seemed nice enough dealing with the problems other members had.

I was trying to get into the Discord but it kept wanting me to fill in my phone number to prove I'm a human. Downloaded the app and finally I made an account but it looks rather confusing. I already joined MCCC but how do I post a new thread?

Sorry, I can't help with that. But one thing I do notice is, the mod itself seems "straightforward" though? That means, it is either fully compatible with the corresponding patch version, or it is NOT compatible. You can submit these crash logs, but beyond that, any updates to the mod will be released along the way. 

Meaning, that for the immediate moment, there isn't much else you can do.

What I want to say is, I don't really see much purpose in "support" on a mod that for the most part is easy to use, and almost any problems that occur are due to a non-matching game version, or maybe conflicts with other script mods. But please, don't let yourself get discouraged by my personal views. Just be aware that the Helpers/Moderators on there do not approve of piracy. Smile

And no, the fact that a pirated game is used, is NOT a reason for problems with any mod.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top