Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Exception Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Exception Help Empty Last Exception Help

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2019, 23:54

I got an error but all of my sims seemed fine. Later, during gameplay, I noticed my daughter wouldn't eat. She would play in her food and then put it down to starve.
This was my last exception file:

2b9763068d7e807055c54aee4desyncea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc2019-02-01 16:30:34Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Releasestate.py:3887b9763068d7e807055c54aee4Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (IndexError: tuple index out of range)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\conditional_animation.py", line 38, in set_fn
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2408, in set_state
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2492, in _trigger_on_state_changed
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 3887, in __init__
IndexError: tuple index out of range
rtim=0

I tried to run the validator twice but it bugs out. How do I interpret this exception?

Back to top Go down

Last Exception Help Empty Re: Last Exception Help

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2019, 00:09

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b9763068d7e807055c54aee4</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-02-01 16:30:34</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>state.py:3887</categoryid><desyncid>b9763068d7e807055c54aee4</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (IndexError: tuple index out of range)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\conditional_animation.py", line 38, in set_fn
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2408, in set_state
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2492, in _trigger_on_state_changed
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 3887, in __init__
IndexError: tuple index out of range
rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Use [code] tag next time.

Don't see anything about any mod. Are you using CC?

What do you mean validator bugs out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2019, 01:01

Right, and yes I do. I checked today and none are outdated. I just ran my game again and it crashed and generated a crash exception file after I told my sim to use social media (no interaction bubble came up either). I deleted my thumbs cache and that fixed nothing.

You suggested that I reinstall my entire game from the last time we spoke on my previous thread. I did, and so I thought everything was squeaky and clean. Today was my first day running it and it played well for some hours.

Before, the validator would run and when I would return to the page it would crash. I uploaded again a few minutes ago and now it's working. I'll update after it's through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2019, 01:54

My validator report reads:

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2019, 13:08

Delete "Game_" folder and those files:
game/bin/core/winhttp.dll
game/bin/origins.ini
game/bin/python33.dll