Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 cats and dogs empty world selection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 cats and dogs empty world selection Empty The sims 4 cats and dogs empty world selection

Post by Guest Mon 25 Dec 2017, 10:31

So its only recently that i installed the sims 4 and all the packs up to cats and dogs however the game is not playable whenever i create a sim and try put it in a world the selection page is empty what should i do ? i deleted everything inside the Tray folder and tried reinstalling it multiple times plzzz help

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 cats and dogs empty world selection Empty Re: The sims 4 cats and dogs empty world selection

Post by Guest Mon 25 Dec 2017, 11:02

Download the new update 1.37.35.1010, extract with winrar.
Now first delete the folder Game from your install folder Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 (or wherever you have installed the game on your PC).
Then copy/paste the folders from the latest download to your install folder.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 cats and dogs empty world selection Empty Re: The sims 4 cats and dogs empty world selection

Post by Guest Mon 25 Dec 2017, 12:02

i hope this works thanks anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 08:36

i updated but the select a world to move into screen is still emty any suggestions ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top