Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs startup in Spanish [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs startup in Spanish [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Cats and Dogs startup in Spanish [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 15:57

Hello all, I'm having an issue with the game starting up in spanish. I did try to open open up the RldOrigin configuration but the Language=en_US is already there. If I run the game in 32-bit the language is in english but I do get a pop up stating "WARNING The game is running in 32 bit mode, which may lead to poor stability with the currently installed pack(s). You can learn to switch to 64 bit mode in Origin. Click here to learn more." So I decided to move the game to C:\Program Files\The Sims 4 to use the 64 bit version and somehow its in Spanish now. I also notice a "Los Sims 4" file and the original in the documents. Tried to delete Los Sims 4 file but that didn't work. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs startup in Spanish [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Cats and Dogs startup in Spanish [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 16:24

When the game starts in Spanish it looks like you have skipped the instructions to delete or rename the folder Game.
All I can suggest is:
1. Delete the folder(s) Game and Game_ from your install folder Program Files|The Sims 4
2. Copy/Paste the folder Game from the Cats & Dogs download to your install folder
3. Start the Sims 4 as an Administrator from the new folder Game (TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe)

This procedure will also solve the endless loading of households.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs startup in Spanish [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Cats and Dogs startup in Spanish [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 19:36

Dandelion wrote:When the game starts in Spanish it looks like you have skipped the instructions to delete or rename the folder Game.
All I can suggest is:
1. Delete the folder(s) Game and Game_ from your install folder Program Files|The Sims 4
2. Copy/Paste the folder Game from the Cats & Dogs download to your install folder
3. Start the Sims 4 as an Administrator from the new folder Game (TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe)

This procedure will also solve the endless loading of households.

Thanks a lot! That fixed the issue.  I tip my fedora.

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top