Laundry Stuff - corrupted file. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laundry Stuff - corrupted file. [SOLVED]

Post by Dia on Wed 24 Jan 2018, 21:00

I have an issue with Laundry Stuff. I downloaded it from you, your rar file from the magnet link. Now that I try to unpack it, though, it says that ClientDeltaBuild1 (I'm not sure but I think it's this one) is corrupted. Why is that?  Embarrassing...
Dia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Life is Strange, Watch Dogs 1 and 2, Game of Thrones by Telltale, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laundry Stuff - corrupted file. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 24 Jan 2018, 21:04

@Dia wrote:I have an issue with Laundry Stuff. I downloaded it from you, your rar file from the magnet link. Now that I try to unpack it, though, it says that ClientDeltaBuild1 (I'm not sure but I think it's this one) is corrupted. Why is that?  :$

Hello @Dia,

It's a sign, that while torrenting can be seen as superior compared to direct downloads, that still nothing in the world is perfect. If you still have the original .rar file as "seeding" in your torrent client, please right-click on it and look for an option STOP. Right-click again on it and look for an option named "force re-check" or something similar.

The torrent client will do a file integrity check, and when it's done please try re-extracting.

If it still doesn't work, it can get tricky. You can then try either using of the direct download links, or try using a different torrent client for re-downloading.

Good luck!

Jelly_2

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia on Sat 27 Jan 2018, 00:57

I re-downloaded it, now it works fine. I don't know what happened or what changed. Anyhow, it works perfectly now, thanks.
Dia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Life is Strange, Watch Dogs 1 and 2, Game of Thrones by Telltale, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 27 Jan 2018, 16:28

@Dia wrote:I re-downloaded it, now it works fine. I don't know what happened or what changed. Anyhow, it works perfectly now, thanks.

As hinted in the previous post, a minor weakness - of an otherwise superb download format. Smile  Have fun with the game, and feel free to get in touch with us again anytime! Problem solved, topic closed.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum