Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laundry Stuff - corrupted file. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laundry Stuff - corrupted file. [SOLVED] Empty Laundry Stuff - corrupted file. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jan 2018, 21:00

I have an issue with Laundry Stuff. I downloaded it from you, your rar file from the magnet link. Now that I try to unpack it, though, it says that ClientDeltaBuild1 (I'm not sure but I think it's this one) is corrupted. Why is that?  :$

Back to top Go down

Laundry Stuff - corrupted file. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Laundry Stuff - corrupted file. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 24 Jan 2018, 21:04

Dia wrote:I have an issue with Laundry Stuff. I downloaded it from you, your rar file from the magnet link. Now that I try to unpack it, though, it says that ClientDeltaBuild1 (I'm not sure but I think it's this one) is corrupted. Why is that?  :$

Hello @Dia,

It's a sign, that while torrenting can be seen as superior compared to direct downloads, that still nothing in the world is perfect. If you still have the original .rar file as "seeding" in your torrent client, please right-click on it and look for an option STOP. Right-click again on it and look for an option named "force re-check" or something similar.

The torrent client will do a file integrity check, and when it's done please try re-extracting.

If it still doesn't work, it can get tricky. You can then try either using of the direct download links, or try using a different torrent client for re-downloading.

Good luck!

Jelly_2
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Laundry Stuff - corrupted file. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Laundry Stuff - corrupted file. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jan 2018, 00:57

I re-downloaded it, now it works fine. I don't know what happened or what changed. Anyhow, it works perfectly now, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Jan 2018, 16:28

Dia wrote:I re-downloaded it, now it works fine. I don't know what happened or what changed. Anyhow, it works perfectly now, thanks.

As hinted in the previous post, a minor weakness - of an otherwise superb download format. Smile  Have fun with the game, and feel free to get in touch with us again anytime! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top