Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin Not Downloading

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin Not Downloading Empty ZlOrigin Not Downloading

Post by Guest Tue 20 Feb 2018, 04:01

(Not sure if I sent that picture correctly whoops)
Every time I go to extract the ZlOrigin folder, I try to install the client, and it deletes the application and tells me that “insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.” Anyone know how to fix this???ZlOrigin Not Downloading 80f54610

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin Not Downloading Empty Re: ZlOrigin Not Downloading

Post by Guest Tue 20 Feb 2018, 10:16

Have you tried re-booting the computer? that worked for me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Feb 2018, 14:32

Hello. Ever since I installed the latest up date the sims 4 has not worked for me. I tried everything that was suggested in the now closed(Origin Needed to Start Game, Tried Moving Game and Renaming Folder.) thread but nothing worked. So I tried to download ZLOrigin and it worked for a few hours but now will not work any more. Yesterday ZLOrigin wouldn't work at all as in it wouldn't even launch, today it will launch but only in a very tiny minimized window where I can't see anything. I've added Zlorgin to whitelist on my anti-virus (webroot) but I still can't get the sims to work properly.  It seems like ZClient isn't staying connected, but that's only a guess as I am fairly new to ZLOrigin. Please help. I've never had problems with this game until the latest up date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Feb 2018, 14:41

@Haeleigh
Try to MOVE the Zclient folder out of the OneDrive folder directly to your desktop.
EDIT: To judge from your screenshot, you are missing Zclient.exe from your Zclient folder. 

@LilSimsDollly
 Most probably you have more than 1 sessions of Zclient active on your computer.
Close all instances of Zclient and ZLOrigin and then reconnect to Zclient/ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Feb 2018, 14:57

Thanks! For now it's working for me as in it's downloading the games so maybe I did have more than one Zclient session active on my computer. Crossing my fingers and knocking on wood that it's smooth sailing from here on out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Feb 2018, 16:17

Keep us posted please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Feb 2018, 17:51

I moved the folders to my downloads, I can’t figure out how to move them out of OneDrive. Every time I open the ZlClient.exe, it takes forever to open, and then deletes the file instead of opening it.ZlOrigin Not Downloading 5d81e710
ZlOrigin Not Downloading 13f44010
(sorry, the pictures are in the wrong order. The second one is before, and the first one is after opening the file)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Feb 2018, 18:13

First of all, try to open Zclient as an Administrator (rightclick on the ZClient.exe).
If that also fails, then:

Delete the existing ZLSystem folders from OneDrive as well as from Downloads.
Download a new ZLSystem folder and when clicking on Zclient.exe allow access to your Firewall. (required only on first time start-up)

ZlOrigin Not Downloading Zclient-licentie_orig

Judging from your pictures, Zclient never loaded up in a correct manner as some files are missing

ZlOrigin Not Downloading Zclient-folder_orig

These missing files are created during a succesful log in with Zclient

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Feb 2018, 22:49

I solved the problem! I went to the official website and was able to download it from here https://zloemu.tk/faq
So for anyone having the same problem as me, go to that link and click ZClient and ZLOrigin at the bottom of the page. 
Thanks for all of the help!!!

(Side question: On my Origin, every expansion pack is in Russian, I think. Will my game be downloaded in English? Or will I have the change the language in-game manually?)

Last edited by Haeleigh on Tue 20 Feb 2018, 23:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had another question to ask.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Feb 2018, 04:01

I give up. This is just becoming a huge headache for me. Nothing I do seems to work. I keep getting booted out of ZLOrigin and whenever I go to restart the program AFTER making sure ALL sessions of both ZLOrigin and Zclient are closed ZLOrigin refuses to start up, Zclient will start up just fine ZLOrigin does nothing until I restart my computer. I checked Task Manager and as far as I can tell ZLOrigin isn't running but it's like my computer (windows 7) doesn't recognize that  program is no longer running or it's still running a service that I don't recognize and therefore can't shut down. Whatever the reason it just will not work for me no matter what I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Feb 2018, 10:49

Haeleigh wrote:I solved the problem! I went to the official website and was able to download it from here https://zloemu.tk/faq
So for anyone having the same problem as me, go to that link and click ZClient and ZLOrigin at the bottom of the page. 
Thanks for all of the help!!!

(Side question: On my Origin, every expansion pack is in Russian, I think. Will my game be downloaded in English? Or will I have the change the language in-game manually?)
Yes, all DLC's will bear a Russian name. That has however no effect on your game.

To change the language of the game:
In ZLOrigin, rightclick on the picture of the Sims 4
Click on Game Properties
Select your desired language

ZlOrigin Not Downloading Zlorigin-taal_orig

To change the language of the installer:
In ZLOrigin, clcik on the word Origin (left top)
Click on Application Settings
Select required language

//EDIT

LilSimsDollly wrote:I give up. This is just becoming a huge headache for me. Nothing I do seems to work. I keep getting booted out of ZLOrigin and whenever I go to restart the program AFTER making sure ALL sessions of both ZLOrigin and Zclient are closed ZLOrigin refuses to start up, Zclient will start up just fine ZLOrigin does nothing until I restart my computer. I checked Task Manager and as far as I can tell ZLOrigin isn't running but it's like my computer (windows 7) doesn't recognize that  program is no longer running or it's still running a service that I don't recognize and therefore can't shut down. Whatever the reason it just will not work for me no matter what I do.

1. Delete ZLOrigin by opening the ZLOrigin folder on your PC and then clcik on unins000.exe (it has the Z-icon in front)
2. Re-install ZLOrigin via the folder ZL-system ->ZLOrigin -> Setup.exe (Do not use the uninstall ZLOrigin in that folder to remove ZLOrigin)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 24 Feb 2018, 18:22

LilSimsDollly wrote:I give up. This is just becoming a huge headache for me. Nothing I do seems to work. I keep getting booted out of ZLOrigin and whenever I go to restart the program AFTER making sure ALL sessions of both ZLOrigin and Zclient are closed ZLOrigin refuses to start up, Zclient will start up just fine ZLOrigin does nothing until I restart my computer. I checked Task Manager and as far as I can tell ZLOrigin isn't running but it's like my computer (windows 7) doesn't recognize that  program is no longer running or it's still running a service that I don't recognize and therefore can't shut down. Whatever the reason it just will not work for me no matter what I do.

Not sure if you still needed help, but in case you didn't know already, the task manager process you need to 'kill' is "Origin.exe" (yes, the zlOrigin appears to use the same process name as the legal Origin).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top