Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin help!! Empty ZlOrigin help!!

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 20:27

Hey,

So I'm trying to install Sims 4 on ZlOrigin. I currently have the G4TW game and some expansions and I'm trying to change the directory for installed games to TS4 folder in my Programme Files so I can pick up where I left off without reinstalling the items I have. I am on a 64-Bit system so my game is just in Programme Files but it changes it to Programme Files (x86) as it can only run 32-bit on ZlOrigin. I then try and move my TS4 folder to the (x86) folder but it just doesn't work and register.

What can I do?

Thank you for your help

Last edited by ruilot on Thu 21 Jun 2018, 20:39; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin help!! Empty Re: ZlOrigin help!!

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 20:35

im having issues too. i moved my files from C to D. installed zlorigin but it doesnt recognize my game. Sad it still says "download" on zlorigin when i click on sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 20:47

I've also found other sources that say just to select Programme Files folder but when I do so, it says it's invalid and I need to select a different directory

Edit:

I have also just done the C to D drive move with the one folder for everything named 'Sims'...still nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 22:19

Read HERE how to combine G4TW and ZLOrigin versions in 1 directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top