Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm just wondering if its possible to let Sims 4 connect online. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm just wondering if its possible to let Sims 4 connect online. [SOLVED] Empty I'm just wondering if its possible to let Sims 4 connect online. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2018, 09:11

im just wondering if its possible to let Sims 4 connect online
like seeking the sims 4 gallery or connect with friends ETC
i know it might be impossible like GTA V or Tomb Raider
but if there a possible real way please let me know
if not
topic can be closed
thanks so much

Back to top Go down

I'm just wondering if its possible to let Sims 4 connect online. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I'm just wondering if its possible to let Sims 4 connect online. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2018, 11:21

No, that would be a bad move. I think you might loose everything

Back to top Go down

I'm just wondering if its possible to let Sims 4 connect online. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I'm just wondering if its possible to let Sims 4 connect online. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2018, 20:01

I've been wishing they'd somehow make this possible for a while. Sadly, I'm pretty sure it's not possible and maintain a safe game.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2018, 04:43

Loonieloose wrote:No, that would be a bad move. I think you might loose everything
can you Explain what do you mean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2018, 04:46

Michael_vx wrote:
Loonieloose wrote:No, that would be a bad move. I think you might loose everything
can you Explain what do you mean

Usually when a cracked game gets linked to the online version, it sees that you don't have a valid game. I may be wrong, maybe Ghost will see this and add in.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 02 Mar 2018, 19:05

Michael_vx wrote:im just wondering if its possible to let Sims 4 connect online
if not
topic can be closed
thanks so much

It hasn't been possible - for cracked Sims 4 games - to 'connect', since 2015 or so. See SeoY's comment here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4-obsolete

But I don't think anything will happen if you still 'try'; you won't lose anything. I guess the Gallery page in the game will just not load at all, or there will be endless loading.

Was there anything else we can help you with, for the moment? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2018, 19:11

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Michael_vx wrote:im just wondering if its possible to let Sims 4 connect online
if not
topic can be closed
thanks so much

It hasn't been possible - for cracked Sims 4 games - to 'connect', since 2015 or so. See SeoY's comment here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4-obsolete

But I don't think anything will happen if you still 'try'; you won't lose anything. I guess the Gallery page in the game will just not load at all, or there will be endless loading.

Was there anything else we can help you with, for the moment? [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/smiley]

I knew you'd come to the rescue with knowledge and links 😘

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 02 Mar 2018, 19:15

KpCarnright wrote:I knew you'd come to the rescue with knowledge and links 😘

Sent from Topic'it App

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Mar 2018, 16:59

so still no way to get at the EA gallery or orgin Sad
this all what i was love to have
thanks so much for the help
All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Mar 2018, 17:15

Michael_vx wrote:so still no way to get at the EA gallery or orgin Sad
All Hail Carlos!
No, you must at least have the legal the Sims 4 base game bought via Origin or elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Mar 2018, 19:52

Tarac wrote:
Michael_vx wrote:so still no way to get at the EA gallery or orgin [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/smiley]
[smiley]https://2img.net/u/1915/15/94/87/smiles/4012137595.gif[/smiley]
No, you must at least have the legal the Sims 4 base game bought via Origin or elsewhere.

So are you saying if I buy the legal base game, I can connect to the store?

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 03 Mar 2018, 21:30

KpCarnright wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Yes, but you can only access the Gallery, from within the legit basegame of The Sims 4. Back then you could log into your Origin account, and then simply start up the cracked Sims 4 in order to access the Gallery. But that does not work anymore.

You MUST start up the legit Sims 4 game, download from the Gallery, and then transfer the tray-files (or leave them in, depending on what method you prefer).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Mar 2018, 21:32

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
KpCarnright wrote:

Yes, but you can only access the Gallery, from within the legit basegame of The Sims 4. Back then you could log into your Origin account, and then simply start up the cracked Sims 4 in order to access the Gallery. But that does not work anymore.

You MUST start up the legit Sims 4 game, download from the Gallery, and then transfer the tray-files (or leave them in, depending on what method you prefer).

So, wait, you're saying I have to ONLY have the base game to access the gallery and then add the dlcs to it? I'm so lost.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 03 Mar 2018, 21:38

KpCarnright wrote:
So, wait, you're saying I have to ONLY have the base game to access the gallery and then add the dlcs to it? I'm so lost.

Sent from Topic'it App

You should keep the legit Origin game, and a cracked setup of The Sims 4, in two separate (install) locations. The default Origin location is C:\Program files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4. And the cracked Sims 4 can be under C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4

Yes, you only need to purchase a Sims 4 basegame on Origin, nothing else. I myself have a basegame (only), and I have full access to the Gallery. It's also a good idea to have a look at the topic here, to learn how to deal with both legit & cracked games, plus Gallery items:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24433-i-have-both-origin-g4tw-versions-of-sims-4-how-can-i-manage-the-documents-folder
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Mar 2018, 21:40

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
KpCarnright wrote:

You should keep the legit Origin game, and a cracked setup of The Sims 4, in two separate (install) locations. The default Origin location is C:\Program files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4. And the cracked Sims 4 can be under C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4

Yes, you only need to purchase a Sims 4 basegame on Origin, nothing else. I myself have a basegame (only), and I have full access to the Gallery. It's also a good idea to have a look at the topic here, to learn how to deal with both legit & cracked games, plus Gallery items:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24433-i-have-both-origin-g4tw-versions-of-sims-4-how-can-i-manage-the-documents-folder

You are seriously the **** best. 🙌🙌🙌🙌👌

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 04 Mar 2018, 00:15

KpCarnright wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Before you go burn ...I mean, spend a lot of money on a basegame of The Sims 4, you might also want to check out the thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31771-new-update-on-the-ts4-gallery-please-read-updated-on-21-02-2018

There are lots of popular creators on the links. It's not as elegant and flexible of course as having a basegame of TS4 on your own, but if you don't want to spend money, it could be a feasible alternative.

Happy B-day!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2018, 00:39

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
KpCarnright wrote:

Before you go burn ...I mean, spend a lot of money on a basegame of The Sims 4, you might also want to check out the thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31771-new-update-on-the-ts4-gallery-please-read-updated-on-21-02-2018

There are lots of popular creators on the links. It's not as elegant and flexible of course as having a basegame of TS4 on your own, but if you don't want to spend money, it could be a feasible alternative.

[smiley]https://2img.net/u/1915/15/94/87/smiles/3124044499.gif[/smiley]

It's only $15 right now. So it's not bad. I haven't gotten home to read what you posted earlier, but I'm pre sure that's the route I'm gonna go.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2018, 11:52

i love to support the game itself and buy but i cant effort any Sad
i will try the link i hope its help to get the gallery
thanks so much for the great help

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 04 Mar 2018, 16:12

Alright, since the question of the original poster seems to be resolved, I will lock the thread now. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top