Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some issues with the Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some issues with the Sims 4  Empty Some issues with the Sims 4

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2018, 10:47

Hi guys, so I've downloaded and installed the Sims 4 game from Games4theworld a couple of months ago. I could play the game normally but it had some issues:
- Toddler had randomly colored eyes (i.e. the part of the eye that is supposed to be white would be black or blue or green and the iris would be red or white, it looked really creepy). However when they aged up to a child their eyes would be normal. I couldnt change the eye color in CAS.
- Whenever my Sim family had a baby and they aged up to eventually a young adult they would still have a baby face. Now I dont know if this is me sucking at creating a Sim or the game pooping on aging them well because they wouldnt look anything like their father/mother. They just looked like they had a toddler head but bigger)
- Sometimes the game just started lagging real bad. Sims would stand still for a solid minute (real time) and then start moving again. But it wasnt like the game froze because I could still move my camera and the Sims would still look around, they just wouldnt do what I told them to do.

Does anyone know if these some problems that may get fixed when I just legit buy the game because I've been debating to do so.

P.S: Where can I buy the Sims 4 the cheapest?
P.P.S: If I buy the base game and some expantions and add a Games4theworld stuffpack to it, would I be able to access the gallery?

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Some issues with the Sims 4  Empty Re: Some issues with the Sims 4

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2018, 14:41

No, buying the legit game won't solve these problems.
Most of the times these problems are in direct relation with certain mods.

Yes, when you buy the base game you'll have access to the Gallery.
I suggest you keep the origin-based game in a separate directory (default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4.
Don't use the original game for playing, just access the Gallery, download whatever you like. Don't save the game.
Then make sure Origin is no longer active on your computer, open the pirated game and use your downloads from the Gallery.

From time to time (after an update) you will receive an error message like "Unable to start, different version, update via Origin"
In such cases copy the file Default.ini from the Origin-based folder Game\Bin to the pirated Game\Bin.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top