Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I replace my game folder ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can I replace my game folder ? Empty How can I replace my game folder ?

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2018, 06:27

I'm going to try this just wanted to know i replace my game folder ? I have now with all the updates with the last one being Laundry Day. So what I'm asking is i rename the folder as i have all the others times just making sure ?  Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

How can I replace my game folder ? Empty Re: How can I replace my game folder ?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 04 Mar 2018, 10:42

HeavenlyBlueEyes wrote:I'm going to try this just wanted to know i replace my game folder ? I have now with all the updates with the last one being Laundry Day. So what I'm asking is i rename the folder as i have all the others times just making sure ?  Smile Smile

//SPLIT

Hello,

I moved your post to the correct section. Please make sure to open a new topic for requests of your own.

If you did the procedure with the renaming/deleting the "Game"-folder in the past already, you do NOT need to do it again. You just merge the new update, into your existing setup of The Sims 4.

Good luck!  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top