Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't have the "Game\Bin" folder in my Sims 3 folder.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't have the "Game\Bin" folder in my Sims 3 folder.[SOLVED] Empty I don't have the "GameBin" folder in my Sims 3 folder.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 17 Aug 2012, 08:31

I had the Sims 3 already and I wanted to play the expansion packs...I had Ambitions already but i didn't have the disc and I wanted to try out pets so I DL'd both of them. The last step is to drag the crack into the folder but I don't have the Games\Bin folder where I need to drag it to....will that still be effected or I could continue without it?

Back to top Go down

I don't have the "Game\Bin" folder in my Sims 3 folder.[SOLVED] Empty Re: I don't have the "Game\Bin" folder in my Sims 3 folder.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 17 Aug 2012, 11:20

Hello,

Yes, if you do not apply the crack, the game will not work, due to a "Please insert disc" error.
Let's see, did you buy the base game on CD/DVD or via Origin/Steam? Or didn't you buy the base game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

I don't have the "Game\Bin" folder in my Sims 3 folder.[SOLVED] Empty Re: I don't have the "Game\Bin" folder in my Sims 3 folder.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2012, 05:04

I found out what the problem was thanks! I was putting all the info in the wrong EA folder like a puts lol I kept going to Documents and not Programs I didn't realize but thank you for potentially helping

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Aug 2012, 08:15

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top