Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to play Sims 4 after downloading/installing Packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to play Sims 4 after downloading/installing Packs Empty Unable to play Sims 4 after downloading/installing Packs

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2018, 03:32

I'm having some problems with trying to play my Sims. After I slaved over the computer for almost a couple of hours, I finally got all of the packs downloaded. So, after I followed all of the instructions, imagine my disappointment when I started Sims 4 up and that none of my downloads were there. I know I must have done something wrong so I got rid of everything (not the torrents) and started fresh but the same thing keeps happening. Origin does pop up and it's just the base game (which I downloaded from here). I'd appreciate any help I can get, please. Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Unable to play Sims 4 after downloading/installing Packs Empty Re: Unable to play Sims 4 after downloading/installing Packs

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2018, 08:15

Just a silly question, did you move the Sims 4 base game out of Program files/ electronic arts ( Move the complete The sims 4 Folder )to just Program files( x86 )( if you have not done this it might explain the origin pop up )
(Move means cut/paste)
Than did you extract all the other DLC's with win rar?
Did you copy/ paste the contents of those extracted folders to your The sims 4 Folder in Program files?

And lastly, did you install all the extracted DLC's in the correct order?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top