Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After installing the jungle and new pets update I keep getting two different errors.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After installing the jungle and new pets update I keep getting two different errors. Empty After installing the jungle and new pets update I keep getting two different errors.

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2018, 07:41

So a few days ago my game was running fine when I played it, however after installing the jungle and new pets stuff update, I keep receiving error messages. The first message I receive is "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000906) click ok to close the application" So I click ok and try again, only this time I receive the error "the code execution cannot proceed because OrangeEmu64.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem". so I deleted everything and reinstalled the sims 4 from the beginning. But I am still receiving the same messages every time. The first time I opened the sims 4 after downloading the new packs, it worked and I did not get these messages, but every single time after that, I receive these messages. I removed my mods because I though maybe that was causing this, but it still happens. I closed out everything Origin related with task manager so nothing of that app is running in the background. I've spent over 4 hours trying to figure this out and I can't seem to get it. Also, after installing the game for the second time, now I am seeing some weird "gamel 1-22" folders that I don't remember seeing before. I am trying to run the TS4_x64 and I run it as administrator. I have the sims 4 folder in This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Program files (x86). I even tried moving it to This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files and I still receive the error. I also downloaded and replaced the codex.cfg file...

Back to top Go down

After installing the jungle and new pets update I keep getting two different errors. Empty Re: After installing the jungle and new pets update I keep getting two different errors.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2018, 06:15

Loonieloose wrote:Please read this post, https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32946-orangeemu64-ll-not-found-game-not-starting# that solution might help you as well
Hiii... so I deleted everything again and redownloaded it and I tried this method, however, it is still giving me the same error message.

Back to top Go down

After installing the jungle and new pets update I keep getting two different errors. Empty Re: After installing the jungle and new pets update I keep getting two different errors.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2018, 09:11

OrangeEmu64.dll is considered by Windows Defender (and other anti-vorus applications) to be a virus.
Of course that is not true but the file will be put in quarantine and is no longer available.

You should set your install folder The Sims 4 in C:\Program Files to the exceptions in your AV.
Same applies for the Directory you extract your .rar.

Extract your New Pet again, re-copy the folder Game to your install folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2018, 01:18

Tarac wrote:OrangeEmu64.dll is considered by Windows Defender (and other anti-vorus applications) to be a virus.
Of course that is not true but the file will be put in quarantine and is no longer available.

You should set your install folder The Sims 4 in C:\Program Files to the exceptions in your AV.
Same applies for the Directory you extract your .rar.

Extract your New Pet again, re-copy the folder Game to your install folder.
Thank you, I somehow managed to find out how to make windows defender to allow sims 4 to pass by!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top