Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Has Stopped Working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Has Stopped Working Empty The Sims 4 Has Stopped Working

Post by Guest Sun 01 Apr 2018, 04:39

Hello, 

I'm new here and very desperate for some help. I'm also not that great whenever it comes to computer stuff. I recently downloaded The Sims 4 for my desktop computer, but I'm having some issues with crashing. Everything was perfect when I first started playing. I played probably for an hour or so last night, then it crashed. I tried again today and it was alright until I tried to make one of my sims travel somewhere, then it crashed again.

I'm running it on 

Windows 7 Home Premium
My computer is a Gigabyte M61P-S3
Processor- AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Procesor 5000+ , 2600 Mhz, 2 Core(s)

The error that I'm getting says this: 

The Sims 4 has stopped working. Windows can check online for a solution to the problem. Then it gives me options to either check online for a solution or close the program.

I've tried switching the compatibility modes around. I've tried it on Windows XP Service Pack 3 and Windows XP Service Pack 2 and on Windows 7. I've also checked to see if my drivers and graphics card was up to date, my computer read that they were. 

If I need to provide anymore information I can. Any help or answers are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top