Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help in the new fix for My First Pet Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help in the new fix for My First Pet Stuff Empty Help in the new fix for My First Pet Stuff

Post by Guest Tue 24 Apr 2018, 17:37

Hi, I just recently updated my game by adding Cats and Dogs, Laundry Day Stuff and Jungle Adventures. Now I wanted to add My First Pet Stuff but when I opened the Installation Guide the way to install it is very different now, with regarding codex.exe etc.
So can someone please give a simple breakdown on how to install that. 

Also there is a new patch as well that you guys uploaded, Update 1.42.30.1020, So can I just install this patch without having to install My First Pet Stuff or not?

Sorry for the confusion, I usually am able to update the game but this time couldnt properly.

Back to top Go down

Help in the new fix for My First Pet Stuff Empty Re: Help in the new fix for My First Pet Stuff

Post by Guest Tue 24 Apr 2018, 19:31

Delete the folder Game from your install folder in Program Files
Then re-copy the folder Game from My First Pet Stuff to your install folder.
You can then update to 1.42.30.1020.

Nothing has changed, it still is copy/paste folders from the, with Winrar extracted,  downloads to your install folder.

Back to top Go down

Help in the new fix for My First Pet Stuff Empty Re: Help in the new fix for My First Pet Stuff

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Apr 2018, 21:45

Lilsie wrote:Hi, I just recently updated my game by adding Cats and Dogs, Laundry Day Stuff and Jungle Adventures. Now I wanted to add My First Pet Stuff but when I opened the Installation Guide the way to install it is very different now, with regarding codex.exe etc.
So can someone please give a simple breakdown on how to install that. 

Also there is a new patch as well that you guys uploaded, Update 1.42.30.1020, So can I just install this patch without having to install My First Pet Stuff or not?

Well, the introductory note in the install guide is worded differently, yes. But you indeed can continue copy/pasting the new CODEX updates. And: you need to have installed "My First Pet Stuff", before you can use the 1.42.30.1020 patch.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top