Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection OUT NOW!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection OUT NOW!!! Empty The Sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection OUT NOW!!!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 03 May 2018, 09:21

Hello everyone!

Here we are with another new release! @The_gh0stm4n has prepared a complete collection of all of the "The Sims 2" games for you to enjoy! The torrent is based on the "Ultimate Collection", which is exclusive to Origin/ZLOrigin. But you can play this repack completely off-line, and in addition, it has SecuROM completely removed, which was known to cause problems especially for users on Windows 10.

[color=#cc00ff]Read the installation guide carefully, as this installation is a bit different than you're used to. Enjoy!

P.S. please help us seeding this item as much as possible!

-- link(s) removed --
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection OUT NOW!!! Empty Re: The Sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 May 2018, 16:12

Some features of this repack include:

- includes the tool "Graphics Rules Maker" (from the platform "Simsnetwork")
- a soundtrack
- PRIMA guides
- no SecuROM, since it's based on the Origin/ZLOrigin "Ultimate Collection", as per the November 1st 2017 update
- the Sims 2 store & pre-order items
- language change guide
- backup registry entries (in case some of you use CCleaner, and the program wipes the game's registry).
- fully patched individual expansions/stuffpacks
- probably some items more that I have already forgotten about Facepalm

Thanks to everybody helping seed this thing! I will continue seeding myself as well.  Yess, aye lieeke!

P.S. no direct download link this time, partly because of the item's filesize, but in general also to not give useful idiots who disapprove of our type of work or copyright-industry bots, the opportunity to report the link(s).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection OUT NOW!!! Empty Re: The Sims 2 Origin Ultimate Collection OUT NOW!!!

Post by Guest Fri 04 May 2018, 20:48

Thank you very much! I've been dying for the Origin version.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 May 2018, 15:06

Hi, is there anyway to adjust the in-game screen  resolution or is it only one setting? It seems to be rather large I am running the game on Windows 10 I'm not sure if that is the reason why.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 06 May 2018, 15:13

simsluva27 wrote:Hi, is there anyway to adjust the in-game screen  resolution or is it only one setting? It seems to be rather large I am running the game on Windows 10 I'm not sure if that is the reason why.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @simsluva27,

If you install the "Graphics Rules Maker" (included in the subfolder # Extras, and mentioned in the installation guide under 14. Additional notes), then open the program, you should see something like "Default Resolution" and "Maximum Resolution". Put both values to whatever resolution you like to have.

There is also a .pdf file included (written by the platform SimVIP), which details how to manually edit the necessary files. Personally I prefer using the Graphics Rules Maker.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 May 2018, 14:35

IT WORKED!!! Thank You so much!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 May 2018, 19:09

Alright, I will be closing this topic now. If you need any Support on this release, feel free to check out existing discussions in the section here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f48-the-sims-1-2-medieval-stories-and-mysims-support

Or open a new topic. Have fun! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top