Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 5 Empty The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by Guest Thu 24 May 2018, 19:38

First topic message reminder :

It's official - The Sims 4 SEASONS IS COMING TO THE GAME!
After years of wait we will finally receive our favorite expansion pack from all Sims games! And I know what you are thinking - AMAZING RIGHT!?
If you are unfamiliar with other Sims' games, Seasons is an expansion pack which adds weather to your game and summer,spring,autumn and winter.
One cool feature from TS3 Seasons I want to see is the festivals, so I hope it comes with the expansion too!
From the trailer it looks like a weather machine will be added. It also leaks supernatural powers of some sorts to control the weather. Did I say TRAILER? Check it out!

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:09

Elena Jackson wrote:I downloaded yesterday but i Don't like ZLorigin that much because there'a Always Something going on when i wanna play the game. I personally think the crack is better because it's easier to work with and it's 100% your game!

Can't argue with that. I usually dl from zl, then all I have to do is drop in the game folder when it's available.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:10

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO EXPERIENCE RAIN AND SNOW AND ALL FUN STUFF! Why God. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:11

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Elena Jackson wrote:So in 2 hours ? Ermahgerd

Give us time until around 9.30 or 10 PM in Central European Time. The upload is ready earlier than that, but we still need to make some preparations, and the people wanting to seed ... must download it first.

Carlos is tha man
it sounds stupid but i heard it a lot and never actually thought about it but what does seeding or seed mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:13

Tarac wrote:
Farbstift wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:
Tarac wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:
Tarac wrote:Downloading the language strings via ZLOrigin is extremely slow since you cannot download the strings for seasons only.
Sofar I have Dutch, French, English doing Spanish now

I downloaded the game from a torrent and found out that it only had english WhatDidUJustCallMe? I ALWAYS wait for G4TW but I couldn't resist XD Can you please help me with the spanish strings?
Yes, I just finished Dutch, German, French and Spanish.
You can download it HERE
Extract with winrar and copy all folders to your installation folder.
I think there's something wrong with the files, texts from the 1.44 update and from seasons are missing, for example the weather clothing categories, and the names of the seasons, the tutorial texts, don't know what's missing then.

I have the same issue. German texts are missing from 1.44 update and seasons
Sorry, forgot to include EP05
HERE is a separate download for EP05
That must at least solve the problems for Seasons. Don't know about 1.44, will investigate
Nothing changed for me, still the same, which is weird!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:17

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Give us time until around 9.30 or 10 PM in Central European Time. The upload is ready earlier than that, but we still need to make some preparations, and the people wanting to seed ... must download it first.

Carlos is tha man
how big is the seasons pack? i mean have many GBs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:18

pcdaly wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Carlos is tha man
how big is the seasons pack? i mean have many GBs?
when they posted it was 6.5GB uncompressed

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:19

pcdaly wrote:how big is the seasons pack? i mean have many GBs?

6.24 GB, compressed as .rar archive.  Carlos is tha man

Can or should be applied directly on top of G4TW's "My First Pet Stuff" pack.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:24

So excited for the weather effects, and hobbies along with DECORATING~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:26

Elena Jackson wrote:I downloaded yesterday but i Don't like ZLorigin that much because there'a Always Something going on when i wanna play the game. I personally think the crack is better because it's easier to work with and it's 100% your game!
Here is the crack for when you downloaded via ZLOrigin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:27

So exciting!!! This was a quick turn around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:28

Yup I think seasons is supposed to be a "I'm sorry for screwing up the game with the other packs." Kind of an apology since it goes with every other pack nicely.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:29

Hopefully other upcoming packs won't be such a disappointment after Seasons  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:30

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
pcdaly wrote:how big is the seasons pack? i mean have many GBs?

6.24 GB, compressed as .rar archive.  Carlos is tha man

Can or should be applied directly on top of G4TW's "My First Pet Stuff" pack.
OMG i did not even know there was a stuff called my first pet stuff. LOL. it shows how much i gave up on EA and the sims 4. they usually release crap packs so i do not even bother to check Very Happy

anyway im downloading it rn.

My question is do i need to also download "Update 1.42.30.1020" to be able to install the Seasons pack ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:33

justytte wrote:Hopefully other upcoming packs won't be such a disappointment after Seasons  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
lol "Heres a crappy pack put with minimal to no effort."
People: Hey at least it goes with seasons!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:34

GummyPop wrote:
justytte wrote:Hopefully other upcoming packs won't be such a disappointment after Seasons  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
that would actually be the reaction, everything will go with seasons  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:39

justytte wrote:
GummyPop wrote:
that would actually be the reaction, everything will go with seasons  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
i dont even think seasons could make ' my first pet' better. the items are so stupid. they  pretty much recolour the items already in the game. Like come EA we have mods for that. There aren't even any good CAS items for the season all they gave us were t-shirts Pffffffffffffff Pffffffffffffff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:39

justytte wrote:
GummyPop wrote:
lol yup like party stuff pack...perfect patio stuff...garden stuff XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:41

Hey guys i was wondering if you can upload sims4 seasons on mega because torrent isn't working idk why so if you can upload it on mega i will be so thankful and will it work on my game my game version is 1.38 thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:43

i don't mind them coming up with crappy packs we're getting all of it for free  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:44

juanjose84 wrote:
Tarac wrote:
Farbstift wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:
Tarac wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:
Tarac wrote:Downloading the language strings via ZLOrigin is extremely slow since you cannot download the strings for seasons only.
Sofar I have Dutch, French, English doing Spanish now

I downloaded the game from a torrent and found out that it only had english WhatDidUJustCallMe? I ALWAYS wait for G4TW but I couldn't resist XD Can you please help me with the spanish strings?
Yes, I just finished Dutch, German, French and Spanish.
You can download it HERE
Extract with winrar and copy all folders to your installation folder.
I think there's something wrong with the files, texts from the 1.44 update and from seasons are missing, for example the weather clothing categories, and the names of the seasons, the tutorial texts, don't know what's missing then.

I have the same issue. German texts are missing from 1.44 update and seasons
Sorry, forgot to include EP05
HERE is a separate download for EP05
That must at least solve the problems for Seasons. Don't know about 1.44, will investigate
Nothing changed for me, still the same, which is weird!
same for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:45

Wait is the GTW version available to download now? I am confused IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:46

Ally_Tee wrote:
justytte wrote:
GummyPop wrote:
i dont even think seasons could make ' my first pet' better. the items are so stupid. they  pretty much recolour the items already in the game. Like come EA we have mods for that. There aren't even any good CAS items for the season all they gave us were t-shirts Pffffffffffffff Pffffffffffffff
They love to clutter the catalogue with wall stickers and recolors, and try to sell it as new products.
Or in case of Seasons they even steal items from the Spooky Stuff SP and add it to Seasons  No shit, Sherlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:48

poisonoak wrote:Wait is the GTW version available to download now? I am confused IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
Should be around 9:30 PM or 10 PM Central European Time

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 22 Jun 2018, 20:57

poisonoak wrote:Wait is the GTW version available to download now? I am confused IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
There is not an Official GTW version yet! It will be announced by the Administrator or one of the Vice Presidents as soon at it is available and up to the standards of GTW. Thank you for your patience and sorry about the confusion. Wait for the official announcement. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jun 2018, 21:05

Sending out 'invitations' now (within the next 5 - 10 minutes).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 21:06

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so excited!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 21:09

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Sending out 'invitations' now (within the next 5 - 10 minutes).
we cant waiiitt  Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top