Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by Guest Thu 24 May 2018, 19:38

First topic message reminder :

It's official - The Sims 4 SEASONS IS COMING TO THE GAME!
After years of wait we will finally receive our favorite expansion pack from all Sims games! And I know what you are thinking - AMAZING RIGHT!?
If you are unfamiliar with other Sims' games, Seasons is an expansion pack which adds weather to your game and summer,spring,autumn and winter.
One cool feature from TS3 Seasons I want to see is the festivals, so I hope it comes with the expansion too!
From the trailer it looks like a weather machine will be added. It also leaks supernatural powers of some sorts to control the weather. Did I say TRAILER? Check it out!

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 13:39

Also, the big 27 GB iso  contains the English language only.
(It took me just over an hour to download)

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 13:43

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
pcdaly wrote:how soon? i know you cannot give an exact date since it might change depending on the various reasons, but do you "think" it will come out today at least?

You need to keep in mind that I am uploading to one or two filehosters myself, and I need to organize a few seeds as well. Most optimistic ETA could be around 10PM in Central European Time. Otherwise tomorrow (Saturday) morning.

What I can guarantee is, that grabbing the G4TW repack will be less painful than the 27GB .ISO.
I haven't seen an invitation to seed as yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 13:58

crack g4tw ok tomorrow 
thansk @ Tarac  good news

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jun 2018, 14:57

Tarac wrote:Also, the big 27 GB iso  contains the English language only.

Looks like not everybody has found out yet (or wants to bother) with properly downloading those language strings. And I have not finished the repack as of yet, so no 'invitations'. Will send those out as soon as we are ready.

Also.  Haters gonna hate

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 3 RQeGw2pUREWVnGSwapWQKg
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 15:14

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Looks like not everybody has found out yet (or wants to bother) with properly downloading those language strings. And I have not finished the repack as of yet, so no 'invitations'. Will send those out as soon as we are ready.

Also.  Haters gonna hate

Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh  we need it!! hope you will finish doing it before tonight. so i can play it  Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 22 Jun 2018, 15:19

I'll be checking in regularly in my e-mail and be ready for when you need to start seeding, since the first hours will be critical, once people know.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 15:36

Can't wait Very Happy thanks so much
 You guys have saved me hundreds of pounds lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 16:00

Downloading the language strings via ZLOrigin is extremely slow since you cannot download the strings for seasons only.
Sofar I have Dutch, French, English doing Spanish now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 16:02

Can't wait ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin thanks so much  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 17:01

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Also.  Haters gonna hate

The_gh0stm4n has be all excited now for Seasons.  Cannot wait.

Last edited by AlwaysSimming on Fri 22 Jun 2018, 17:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : style on page was incorrect.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 17:05

gonna kill me here since its already out and I haven't found a torrent that doesn't want to give me a freaking survey just for the password.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 17:06

GummyPop wrote:gonna kill me here since its already out and I haven't found a torrent that doesn't want to give me a freaking survey just for the password.

Best thing to do it just wait for the G4TW repack. Easiest and best way to ensure there are no viruses or anything else possibly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 17:18

AlwaysSimming wrote:
GummyPop wrote:gonna kill me here since its already out and I haven't found a torrent that doesn't want to give me a freaking survey just for the password.

Best thing to do it just wait for the G4TW repack. Easiest and best way to ensure there are no viruses or anything else possibly.
And no surveys that want personal information for fraud...but I need to play this ASAP I've been waiting for so long ;~; so I can figure out the animation string for a certain animation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 17:58

GummyPop wrote:
AlwaysSimming wrote:

And no surveys that want personal information for fraud...but I need to play this ASAP I've been waiting for so long ;~; so I can figure out the animation string for a certain animation

Anything that asks for a survey is usually fake from what I have found. But, yes, I do agree. We have waited a very long time for Seasons. The last few hours of waiting can be very frustrating, but I know that the_gh0stm4n is working as quickly as possible to get a release ready. Smile It will be well worth the wait when it become available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:09

Tarac wrote:Downloading the language strings via ZLOrigin is extremely slow since you cannot download the strings for seasons only.

I downloaded the game from a torrent and found out that it only had english WhatDidUJustCallMe? I ALWAYS wait for G4TW but I couldn't resist XD Can you please help me with the spanish strings?

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 3 Empty FYI... Seasons is up on ZLOrigin

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:20

Almost done downloading Seasons... It's 1.31 Gig, and right now the speed is real good. Thought you might want to know. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:24

don't have zlorigin I'm still waiting for a G4TW repack ;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:27

aaa I keep refreshing in hopes of a torrent being ready

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:28

GummyPop wrote:aaa I keep refreshing in hopes of a torrent being ready
same here. i hope they release it really soon Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:29

Everything will be posted on G4TW when the time comes, people. Not just the new torrent, but also the additional items such as the 17 language strings, No-Origin files/Game-folders, etc.

I did not feel much trouble yesterday downloading the language strings (had the TV running next to it, watching the FIFA World Cup  Haters gonna hate ).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:30

juanjose84 wrote:
Tarac wrote:Downloading the language strings via ZLOrigin is extremely slow since you cannot download the strings for seasons only.

I downloaded the game from a torrent and found out that it only had english WhatDidUJustCallMe? I ALWAYS wait for G4TW but I couldn't resist XD Can you please help me with the spanish strings?
Yes, I just finished Dutch, German, French and Spanish.
You can download it HERE
Extract with winrar and copy all folders to your installation folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:32

juanjose84 wrote:

really? can you tell me where you found it? I personally dont care if its in english  i just want to play it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:34

Tarac wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:

Yes, I just finished Dutch, German, French and Spanish.
You can download it HERE
Extract with winrar and copy all folders to your installation folder.
OMG thank you soooo much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:35

juanjose84 wrote:

Where did you get the torrent from?!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:37

GummyPop wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:

I don't know if I can post that here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:40

juanjose84 wrote:
GummyPop wrote:
juanjose84 wrote:

I don't know if I can post that here?
You can send it through a PM....or u want a more discreet way...I have a discord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:41

GummyPop wrote:don't have zlorigin I'm still waiting for a G4TW repack ;;
I don't have ZLOrigin either and i'm waiting too.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top