Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 9 Empty The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by Guest Thu 24 May 2018, 19:38

First topic message reminder :

It's official - The Sims 4 SEASONS IS COMING TO THE GAME!
After years of wait we will finally receive our favorite expansion pack from all Sims games! And I know what you are thinking - AMAZING RIGHT!?
If you are unfamiliar with other Sims' games, Seasons is an expansion pack which adds weather to your game and summer,spring,autumn and winter.
One cool feature from TS3 Seasons I want to see is the festivals, so I hope it comes with the expansion too!
From the trailer it looks like a weather machine will be added. It also leaks supernatural powers of some sorts to control the weather. Did I say TRAILER? Check it out!

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jun 2018, 16:04

mayly wrote:mine is loading for over 14 hours now. idk what to do anymore its sooooooooooooooo long for only a little over 6 gb

Sorry to hear that. If you like, check out my earlier comment here, to import the direct download to your own GoogleDrive.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33408-the-sims-4-seasons-version-1-44-77-1020-out-now#194203

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by grieralexander Sat 23 Jun 2018, 16:49

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
mayly wrote:mine is loading for over 14 hours now. idk what to do anymore its sooooooooooooooo long for only a little over 6 gb

Sorry to hear that. If you like, check out my earlier comment here, to import the direct download to your own GoogleDrive.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33408-the-sims-4-seasons-version-1-44-77-1020-out-now#194203
Benn seeding at 1.8 average, since yesterday, after the original hiccup with my torrent aplication and will continue through the day and night. Like to remind those that download the torrent to seed to help others not have such long waiting periods.

grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 23 Jun 2018, 17:09

OK Game is already installed and have been testing extensively. Vanilla game runs like a charm. Once the mods folder goes in, it is a game breaker: I have removed and replaced all known broken mods with updated ones. However there are mods that are not in the list that have issues. They are not crashing the game, but are causing lag. What needs to be checked first: script mods and those that change aspects of gaming. Second, CC Build Items, like windows, I've noticed there are some that are missing the glasses. Remember that it changed plants, so if you have any terrain or plants that are cc, remove those also and see. Lightning mods, etc. Happy gaming! Carlos is tha man Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 01:06

Anyone else not able to do skill cheats?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 07:33

Mods/scripts seem to be pressing issues across Seasons as a whole, the only thing i can suggest you start to do is to Fix/repair broken CC with Sims 4 Studio Fix (atm certain new members are having issues with downloading the studio), but in the mean time if you already have it or can install it, batch fix CC mods.

Most common error i'm seeing on forums is the 'Script Call Failed'.
Im batch fixing 500+ CC atm to find which mods cause the most errors, so i might post a list of common package errors, and for those complaining about seeding the game is just released to us, be patient and seed to help the community for the next few days.

ill post back if the batch fix CC helps, they are currently updating the studio to help fix broken mods (atm they are fixing hair and body detail mods)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 18:49

Hi. How can we get the Climates Family and the other family from Seasons? I know that the gallery is suspended and maxiscreations link is not updates. Maybe someone here can get them or maybe one of the admins can update the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 01:23

hi im having a big problem. so first i had a problem with seeing the world after i created a household. there was a blank screen and thats it. so i removed all my mods. and now its all working BUT after i make a famly and i try to buy a house i get throw back into the create the sim. and my fam resets and its all gone. i tried everything and it just keeps happening:( someone please help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 07:42

justiofficial wrote:hi im having a big problem. so first i had a problem with seeing the world after i created a household. there was a blank screen and thats it. so i removed all my mods. and now its all working BUT after i make a famly and i try to buy a house i get throw back into the create the sim. and my fam resets and its all gone. i tried everything and it just keeps happening:( someone please help

try go into your Sims 4 folder

This PC>Documents>ElectronicArts>Thesims4

and delete the lastexception text document, then relaunch the game

if that doesnt work you can try and reset your folder, so move the sims 4 folder out onto your desktop (so your save files are there in case) and then relaunch the game (it will create a new folder in the electronic arts folder in documents, and see if that works. 

if it does then just move the save files into the new folder -> Sims4>saves> (all the slot_00 random number files)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 27 Jun 2018, 11:07

The_gh0stm4n wrote:OK, I may have got something. Credits to @Sim Architect for almost certainly helping speed up the process, by at least half a day (not kidding, it's going to take ages for you to grab the 27GB .ISO).

Unfortunately I can't work on it straight away, but will get to it in a few hours. The G4TW repack is about 6.5GB uncompressed, and should be easier to download for you than the big .ISO file.

Check out Sim Architect's video here if you like:

The G4TW repack will (hopefully) come very soon as well...
Thanks!!

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos
Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top