Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus after downloading sims 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Virus after downloading sims 4. Empty Virus after downloading sims 4.

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun 2018, 14:36

i think this is the third time i've been reinstaling sims 4 and again there is a virus on my laptop. why is that happening ?

Back to top Go down

Virus after downloading sims 4. Empty Re: Virus after downloading sims 4.

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun 2018, 14:59

SummerBunnny wrote:i think this is the third time i've been reinstaling sims 4 and again there is a virus on my laptop. why is that happening ?
When you downloaded from the G4TW links, rest assured that there are no virusses included.
You might receive a message about rld. dll (bas game) or RldOrigin.dll (expansions).
These are no virusses, so exclude them from your anri-virus programm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun 2018, 15:01

it was about OrangeEmu.dll so ive put it in 64 bit program file and deleted those files for 32 bit as it was stated in one forum, i hope its all settled Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Jun 2018, 19:29

SummerBunnny wrote:(...)

Why is that happening ?

Welcome to the Forum @SummerBunnny,

Because the firms that provide the security software are "advised" (by copyright holders) to mark all pirated software as viruses. Yes, cracked software utilize certain "mechanisms" that are similar to the way that real viruses work, but cracks are in 99.9% of cases harmless. Such as the items provided on G4TW here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top