Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsure about Sims 4 Download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unsure about Sims 4 Download Empty Unsure about Sims 4 Download

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 16:24

Hi, everyone!
I want to download the Game but I'm not quite sure If I should go ahead...(My questions are below <*>)

***I have Sims 3 with Packs and I want some of Sims 4, is it just okay if I download the BASE GAME and apply the LATEST UPDATE? I'm asking because I'm not quite sure if my System will handle it and I won't be able to get a new one any time soon.
***I will go ahead and download all if this Specs will handle the game with Packs even at low setting.
CPU: AMD E2-1800
GPU: AMD RADEON HD 7310
RAM: 8GB

Last edited by LoneWolf1.0 on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 16:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I made a mistake)

Back to top Go down

Unsure about Sims 4 Download Empty Re: Unsure about Sims 4 Download

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 16:27

LoneWolf1.0 wrote:Hi, everyone!
I want to download the Game is I'm not quite sure If I should go ahead...(My questions are below <*>)

***I have Sims 3 with Packs and I want some of Sims 4, is it just okay if I download the BASE GAME and apply the LATEST UPDATE? I'm asking because I'm not quite sure if my System will handle it and I won't be able to get a new one any time soon.
***I will go ahead and download all if this Specs will handle the game  with Packs even at low setting.
Should be no problem with all DLC's of the Sims 4 installed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 16:54

Okay, Thanks Tarac.
I'd just wait for Seasons and Download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 19:16

Tarac wrote:
LoneWolf1.0 wrote:Hi, everyone!
I want to download the Game is I'm not quite sure If I should go ahead...(My questions are below <*>)

***I will go ahead and download all if this Specs will handle the game  with Packs even at low setting.
Should be no problem with all DLC's of the Sims 4 installed
If I may ask for the last time, Will it run the Upcoming Expansion Pack (SEASONS) along side previous EPS? And at which settings, LOW or MEDIUM?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Jun 2018, 19:19

LoneWolf1.0 wrote:.
If I may ask for the last time, Will it run the Upcoming Expansion Pack (SEASONS) along side previous EPS? And at which settings, LOW or MEDIUM?

Welcome to the Forum @LoneWolf1.0,

Shouldn't be a problem either in my opinion. You also need to keep in mind that the official requirements of the latest available DLC (My First Pet Stuff) still state 4GB of RAM for example, which is very low by 2018 standards. And it should also give you an indication that the developers - still - try and make the game accessible to as many people as possible, by not making the hardware requirements too high...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top