Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Zl)origin problem!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Zl)origin problem! Empty (Zl)origin problem!

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 17:54

Hello, guys!  I'm new here. 

I downloaded all sims 4 dlc's from the download page here, and I'm trying to install zlorigin. Well, I managed to install it, but when I run the program it opens the real origin. Rolling Eyes I have no idea what have I done wrong, I followed all the instructions correctly.  Crying or Very sad
Help

Back to top Go down

(Zl)origin problem! Empty Re: (Zl)origin problem!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Jun 2018, 19:16

AnnaKeys wrote:Hello, guys!  I'm new here. 

I downloaded all sims 4 dlc's from the download page here, and I'm trying to install zlorigin. Well, I managed to install it, but when I run the program it opens the real origin. Rolling Eyes I have no idea what have I done wrong, I followed all the instructions correctly.  Crying or Very sad
Help

Welcome to the Forum @AnnaKeys,

I would recommend that you go under C:\Program files (x86) and look for the folder "Origin". Please rename the folder into something else, such as "Origin_". Now log into ZClient again. Then go under C:\Program files (x86)\ZLOrigin and...open the file Origin.exe.

See what happen then. Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 19:31

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
AnnaKeys wrote:Hello, guys!  I'm new here. 

Help

Welcome to the Forum @AnnaKeys,

I would recommend that you go under C:\Program files (x86) and look for the folder "Origin". Please rename the folder into something else, such as "Origin_". Now log into ZClient again. Then go under C:\Program files (x86)\ZLOrigin and...open the file Origin.exe.

See what happen then. Good luck!

Thank you!

I did as you said, but it didn't help.  Sad Still showing real Origin...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Jun 2018, 19:34

AnnaKeys wrote:
Thank you!

I did as you said, but it didn't help.  Sad Still showing real Origin...

You could try un-installing ZLOrigin (and removing the ZClient-folder). Then turn off all your security software. For example, see this guide here to turn off Windows Defender under Windows 10:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

Then re-download ZLOrigin/ZClient, and start anew.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 19:36

A ZLOrigin installation should not be inside a folder Origin, Origin Games, Electronic Arts.
In ZLOrigin you can change the destination 

• In ZLOrigin clcik on the word Origin (top left)
  • Click on Application Settings
  • Click on Advanced
  • Now click on the Change button under Downloaded Games
  • Browse to the folder where your game is installed now, or if you have nothing as yet installed, you can create your own folder but not in Origin Games, ZLOrigin games or Electronic Arts !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 20:18

I tried all of that, and still nothing. I'm giving up... Anyway, thank you guys!!!  Hail King Tea!
I'm just gonna play without it.  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top