Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Patch Empty The New Patch

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 18:39

Hello guys Smile

After searching through the forum I didn't find an answer, so I am here to ask. (Also, sorry for being annoying, I am sure lot of people make those questions but I swear I couldn't find it)

How long does it takes for you guys to upload a new patch a new DLC? For instance, when will today's patch be available and how many days we should wait after 22nd to get seasons? 

I am sorry for asking those things, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Back to top Go down

The New Patch Empty Re: The New Patch

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 18:53

Hello Guking! Unfortunately, that is something that we are unable to guess. Sad Once it has been packaged correctly and tested it will be deployed for everyone's use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 18:55

Thanks for the reply.

There's no estimate? Like "the last ones took about x days"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 19:01

Each release can take different amounts of time due to the type of security that was used for the release. If I remember correctly, the last update did take a few days before it became available. Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 19:04

Very Happy Thanks! Another question:

Zlorigin is always up to date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018, 19:06

From my understanding, ZlOrigin is up to date within 24 hours. Personally, I've never used ZlOrigin, so I would not be the best person to ask about this. Hopefully, someone who uses Zlorigin will see this and be able to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Jun 2018, 19:13

guking wrote:How long does it takes for you guys to upload a new patch a new DLC? 

guking wrote:There's no estimate? Like "the last ones took about x days"?

Welcome to the Forum @guking,

If you want it fast, then ZLOrigin is indeed an option. They usually have the game within 12 hours online, probably because they have someone who is purchasing the DLC and is supplying them with the necessary files.

The G4TW repacks usually show up a few days after the official release.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 13:16

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
guking wrote:How long does it takes for you guys to upload a new patch a new DLC? 

guking wrote:There's no estimate? Like "the last ones took about x days"?

Welcome to the Forum @guking,

If you want it fast, then ZLOrigin is indeed an option. They usually have the game within 12 hours online, probably because they have someone who is purchasing the DLC and is supplying them with the necessary files.

The G4TW repacks usually show up a few days after the official release.

Thanks. I prefer to have the repacks because I don't like to rely on a server being online or not, so I might wait. Very Happy (Just as a curiosity, can I have Zlorigin AND g4tw repacks installed in the same pc?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 14:01

guking wrote:

Thanks. I prefer to have the repacks because I don't like to rely on a server being online or not, so I might wait. Very Happy (Just as a curiosity, can I have Zlorigin AND g4tw repacks installed in the same pc?)
Yes you can, even in the same directory
When you download via ZLOrigin, make sure it is not installed in a directory Origin Games, ZLOrigin Games or Electronic Arts
You can then add the latest version of the G4TW Game folder, rename it Game_cracked prior to copying it to your install folder of ZLOrigin.

Via Game\Bin\TS4 or TS4_x64.exe you can start the ZLOrigin version (of course you must be logged in to Zclient)
Via Game_cracked\Bin\TS4 or TS4_x64.exe you can start the cracked version (make sure Origin or ZLOrigin is not active on your computer)

To avoid problems with different versions, copy the file Default.ini from Game\Bin to Game_cracked\Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top