Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDLESS LOADING SCREEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENDLESS LOADING SCREEN Empty ENDLESS LOADING SCREEN

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 21:38

i know a lot of people already have/had this issue before, but i'm making this new topic because i tried absolutely EVERYTHING from this website and other websites to try and fix the issue and none of it works! When i open my game and the start menu pops up is fine, but when i press play the endless loading screen begins!

I downloaded the fix and it didn't work, i deleted some mods and cc and that also didn't work, i updated some out of date mods that i had and that also did not work, i downloaded the update again and guess what? DID NOT WORK! i was not having any issues up until 3 days ago when this **** started happening and i don't know what the **** to do...

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

ENDLESS LOADING SCREEN Empty Re: ENDLESS LOADING SCREEN

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 13:54

Use this and post a result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Jun 2018, 23:41

jungevulkane wrote:i deleted some mods and cc and that also didn't work, i updated some out of date mods that i had and that also did not work, 

You deleted "some" mods, and then you updated "some" mods? Have you tried temporarily removing ALL mods? After that also try clearing the cache here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33408p175-the-sims-4-seasons-version-1-44-77-1020-out-now#194884

Some people have also suggested that re-downloading with a different torrent client or using the direct download link works too, so you might want to give that a try.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top