Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direct download links for all EPs, SPs, and updates after City Living?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Direct download links for all EPs, SPs, and updates after City Living? Empty Direct download links for all EPs, SPs, and updates after City Living?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 09:03

I really wasn't interested in previous Sims 4 updates so I ended up not installing any - BUT NOW I NEED THEM FOR SEASONS. XD

Is there any way for me to download all those things through direct download?

Thanks~~

edit: I found the links for the last three updates through here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33427-laundry-jungle-first-pet-stuff-direct-download

Back to top Go down

Direct download links for all EPs, SPs, and updates after City Living? Empty Re: Direct download links for all EPs, SPs, and updates after City Living?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 11:13

If you're not interested in some DLCs then you should take a look at this. Grab full patch (exe + 3 bin files) and Seasons DLC if you don't want others.

Back to top Go down

Direct download links for all EPs, SPs, and updates after City Living? Empty Re: Direct download links for all EPs, SPs, and updates after City Living?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 11:37

Wow thanks! I thought I definitely had to install all the other packs. Hmm... so do I just download this Full Patch: [TS4 Patch 1.44.77.1020.exe], then run it and I can install Seasons right away?

What if I also want to install other packs (like Vampires and Jungle Adventure)? Can I just install those after applying the full patch, then install Seasons?

Btw, I've already downloaded the Seasons installer (through google drive) from the announcement thread. Is this different from the one in the link you provided?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 12:12

asterisk0228 wrote:Wow thanks! I thought I definitely had to install all the other packs. Hmm... so do I just download this Full Patch: [TS4 Patch 1.44.77.1020.exe], then run it and I can install Seasons right away?

What if I also want to install other packs (like Vampires and Jungle Adventure)? Can I just install those after applying the full patch, then install Seasons?

Btw, I've already downloaded the Seasons installer (through google drive) from the announcement thread. Is this different from the one in the link you provided?
The system is fairly simple.
When you apply the patch 1.44.77.1020 then all DLC's you have already installed will be upgraded to this level.
When that's  done you can download the DLC's you wish to install (preferably keep them all in 1 directory)
When you also download the DLC-installer and run it, you'll see all your downloaded DLC and by just checking these you can install.

As the patch really does the trick, the downloads for the individual DLC's are much smaller
Seasons is only 1,3 GB against some 6.5 GB of the G4TW download because you don't need all the updates for the other DLC's 
Stuff packs are usually no more than 200 MB.

The DLC-toggler makes it possible to exclude/include already installed DLC's in your game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 12:13

asterisk0228 wrote:Wow thanks! I thought I definitely had to install all the other packs. Hmm... so do I just download this Full Patch: [TS4 Patch 1.44.77.1020.exe], then run it and I can install Seasons right away?
TS4 Patch 1.44.77.1020.exe + those 3 bin files. And yes, you install the patch, install Seasons and you're good to go!
asterisk0228 wrote:What if I also want to install other packs (like Vampires and Jungle Adventure)? Can I just install those after applying the full patch, then install Seasons?
Yup, just download them and install. Very Happy As title of that topic says: "install DLCs in any order you want!"
asterisk0228 wrote:Btw, I've already downloaded the Seasons installer (through google drive) from the announcement thread. Is this different from the one in the link you provided?
G4TW releases are incremental. That Seasons .rar contain files that changed between release of My First Pet Stuff and Sesons. So some files you need are missing. But after you install my full patch and DLCs you can download future releases from G4TW and it should work fine. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 12:50

Thanks for the help! You guys are awesome! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top