Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot start the 64 bit version of the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot start the 64 bit version of the game Empty Cannot start the 64 bit version of the game

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 21:34

Hello everyone!

My game doesn't start even though I used the 64-bit .exe version. I have correctly followed the tutorial, but something is wrong. Can anyone help me?

Back to top Go down

Cannot start the 64 bit version of the game Empty Re: Cannot start the 64 bit version of the game

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 21:39

It seems that the GDFBinary x64 version did not come in the Installer folder. Do anyone know how to fix it?

Back to top Go down

Cannot start the 64 bit version of the game Empty Re: Cannot start the 64 bit version of the game

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 22:31

GDFBinary x64 was never there and the game doesn't need it to run. Could you tell us which version of The Sims 4 have you installed? (last expansion and where did you get it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 23:23

It was Seasons from Games4theworld. I downloaded the magnetic link from the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Jun 2018, 00:07

annafurt wrote:It seems that the GDFBinary x64 version did not come in the Installer folder. Do anyone know how to fix it?

What is a "GDFBinary x64 version"? Razz

There is an OrangeEmu_x64.dll (Origin emulator), but this one is definitely included in the download.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 12:56

Yes, I did!

//EDIT

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
annafurt wrote:It seems that the GDFBinary x64 version did not come in the Installer folder. Do anyone know how to fix it?

What is a "GDFBinary x64 version"? Razz

There is an OrangeEmu_x64.dll (Origin emulator), but this one is definitely included in the download.

In which game folder the GDFBinary x64 is located? In the tutorial, when asked to change the location of GDFBinaryx64 in the regedit, I couldn't find this .dll in the files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 13:09

annafurt wrote:In which game folder the GDFBinary x64 is located? In the tutorial, when asked to change the location of GDFBinaryx64 in the regedit, I couldn't find this .dll in the files.

I told you already, there never was x64 bit version of that file. And to be honest I don't think you need to change anything in registry - I deleted those entries completely and the game runs fine. But you can keep it if you really want to. Tell us what error you're getting. And what exactly did you install. Seasons isn't enough, it's just the update from My First Pet Stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Jun 2018, 15:50

anadius1 wrote:
I told you already, there never was x64 bit version of that file. And to be honest I don't think you need to change anything in registry - I deleted those entries completely and the game runs fine. But you can keep it if you really want to. Tell us what error you're getting. And what exactly did you install. Seasons isn't enough, it's just the update from My First Pet Stuff.

I'm using a cracked version of Dragon Age: Inquisition, another Origin-based game. It seems to be functioning without these registry entries, but then only in one language (you can't seem to change it).

I think something similar, or maybe the same applies to TS4 as well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 20:12

anadius1 wrote:
annafurt wrote:In which game folder the GDFBinary x64 is located? In the tutorial, when asked to change the location of GDFBinaryx64 in the regedit, I couldn't find this .dll in the files.

Well, when I run the 32-bit version of the sims 4 it works, but then it shows a warning saying that I should run the x64 version. When I run the x64 version, the game keeps loading forever. It seems to me that it is because of the location of the GDFBinary64 in the regedit, which I don't know to which file I should point. When we download the game, in the installation guide, there is a .txt file (NOTE 4) saying that I should change the registry entry to accommodate the file in which my game is installed. Since I don't know where this GDFBinary64 is, I've put C:\Program Files\The Sims 4, but the game keeps loading forever, so sth is still wrong WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 20:17

Try this and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 21:19

The result is:

Game version: 1.44.77.1020

Hash mismatch:

Missing files:

Unknown files:

game/bin/origins.ini
game/bin/rldorigin.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.ini
game/bin/rldorigin_ext.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64_ext.dll
game/bin/ts4.par
game/bin/core/winhttp.dll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 21:29

Delete those unknown files and try again. If it doesn't work, rename/remove "The Sims 4" folder from "Documents\Electronic Arts" and try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 21:56

It doesn't work, I've tried both WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 22:49

I don't know then. Wait for patch? Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top