Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The issue of not following the download order !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The issue of not following the  download order !  Empty The issue of not following the download order !

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 16:51

Hello I havent played Sims 4 for a long time. Last dlc i installed was Pet dlc.Since i havent installed a pack for a long time i forgot to follow the download order and i did download SEASONS DLC onto pet dlc and i enter the game and it said download is required except for season for others.and I have just installed Laundry stuff because i wanted to follow the order.And now i cant join the game.

now my question is this :If i follow the order after laundry if i install the jungle adventure then pet stuff pack and eventually again do the seasons transfer WILL MY GAME WORK PROPERLY ? IF NOT WHAT CAN I DO EXCEPT FOR DELETE AND INSTALL THE GAME AGAIN?

thanks i hope you understand me. Smile

Last edited by kinglord26391 on Mon 25 Jun 2018, 19:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The issue of not following the  download order !  Empty Re: The issue of not following the download order !

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 16:55

There's a readme file with each dlc you download that tells you the order of installing them.

Back to top Go down

The issue of not following the  download order !  Empty Re: The issue of not following the download order !

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 16:58

GummyPop wrote:There's a readme file with each dlc you download that tells you the order of installing them.

yes i know thank you for your reply but my question is very diffferent Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 20:02

kinglord26391 wrote:
GummyPop wrote:There's a readme file with each dlc you download that tells you the order of installing them.

You have to download them in order and I never and I was getting so much errors lol.

Last edited by Lion786 on Mon 25 Jun 2018, 20:06; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 20:04

Lion786 wrote:
kinglord26391 wrote:

You have to downloadthem in order I never and I wa getting so much errors.

oh sorry to hear that Sad thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 20:54

kinglord26391 wrote:If i follow the order after laundry if i install the jungle adventure then pet stuff pack and eventually again do the seasons transfer WILL MY GAME WORK PROPERLY ?
Yes it will

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top