Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About sims 4 gallery, please open. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About sims 4 gallery, please open. [CLOSED] Empty About sims 4 gallery, please open. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2018, 15:08

Hii, so i know you don't take requests, but you do update the sims 4 gallery on here. so i was wondering if you could include all kiwisimmings( kiwisimming on gallery) sims and lots in your next update? thank you so much

Back to top Go down

About sims 4 gallery, please open. [CLOSED] Empty Re: About sims 4 gallery, please open. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Jul 2018, 22:45

leah55555 wrote:Hii, so i know you don't take requests, but you do update the sims 4 gallery on here. so i was wondering if you could include all kiwisimmings( kiwisimming on gallery) sims and lots in your next update? thank you so much

Hello,

With the new patch (1.44.88.1020) being out now for those CODEX-Sims 4 games, we might as well also start again posting new updates. Note though that normally you are still not supposed to request any items; and that goes for "suggestions" for new creators as well. That said, I will think about editing the rules, so that people can e-mail me, instead of posting on these Forums, if they have ideas for new creators that could be added. We'll see.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top