Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Sims 4 GTW and DLC after using Gallery w/ Open Origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Sims 4 GTW and DLC after using Gallery w/ Open Origin Empty Missing Sims 4 GTW and DLC after using Gallery w/ Open Origin

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 08:08

I have followed all the steps to be followed in order to use the gallery, I already have the Sims CAS DEMO in my origin and it did work to open the gallery and I have already added all the things I needed in the Gallery to my game and then I exit the game to log out from the Origin.
After that I open my sims 4 game and all my dlc and gtw things was gone and all the cloths that my sims wearing in dlc and gtw are gone too. 
What should I do ??

Back to top Go down

Missing Sims 4 GTW and DLC after using Gallery w/ Open Origin Empty Re: Missing Sims 4 GTW and DLC after using Gallery w/ Open Origin

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:19

Almond_iel wrote:I have followed all the steps to be followed in order to use the gallery, I already have the Sims CAS DEMO in my origin and it did work to open the gallery and I have already added all the things I needed in the Gallery to my game and then I exit the game to log out from the Origin.
After that I open my sims 4 game and all my dlc and gtw things was gone and all the cloths that my sims wearing in dlc and gtw are gone too. 
What should I do ??

//MOVED

Hello and sorry for the very late reply,

Feel free to check the forum's chatbox (at the top of the forum's main page), when you see me online there. I will attempt to fix that via TeamViewer, but no guarantees though. Experience shows that this is a nasty error that is often dueto improperly uninstalled anti-virus software.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Missing Sims 4 GTW and DLC after using Gallery w/ Open Origin Empty Re: Missing Sims 4 GTW and DLC after using Gallery w/ Open Origin

Post by Guest Wed 22 Apr 2015, 09:31

Ok... Thank You Very Much..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top