Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Download? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Download? [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Download? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 22:26

GoodEvening,

where can I find the download of The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff ?
I installed The sims 4 Jungle Adventure thinking it was included but i was strong.

Thank you so much.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Download? [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Download? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Mar 2018, 23:14

domethesims wrote:GoodEvening,

I installed The sims 4 Jungle Adventure thinking it was included but i was strong.

Thank you so much.

Welcome to the Forum @domethesims,

Note that the person responsible for maintaining that official G4TW website is not part of the active Forum-team anymore. You can find Laundry Day here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32625-the-sims-4-laundry-day-stuff-version-1-38-49-1020-out-now

But I would recommend you bookmark the following thread in your browser, to stay in touch with new releases:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads

Good job!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Download? [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Download? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Mar 2018, 23:35

thanks you!
My english is not perfect and I had not found the link!
thank you so much!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2018, 15:52

Thank you so much.

May I ask where you downloaded Jungle Adventures? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2018, 16:49

rabbitheartedsims wrote:

Thank you so much.

May I ask where you downloaded Jungle Adventures? Smile
Look here https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5KWP/au35n5Nwg/Games/The%20Sims%204/
or
here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32978-alternative-manual-for-downloading-and-installing-the-sims-4?highlight=manual#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2018, 16:52

Thank you Tarac! Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 31 Mar 2018, 19:29

Problem solved, topic closed. As (another) reminder, please bookmark the Forum announcement everybody:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/downloads-f1/where-to-find-games4theworld-downloads-t53.htm

Instead of looking at the outdated "games4theworld.org" website.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top