Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4's Download List Page Missing Several Packs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4's Download List Page Missing Several Packs. Empty Sims 4's Download List Page Missing Several Packs.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul 2018, 11:41

Hi, a couple of days ago I downloaded The Sims 4 and followed all of the instructions on the one page. However, when I went through the list of Packs I have installed, I missed quite a few were missing. The missing packs are Dine Out (Game Pack), Vintage Glamour Stuff (Stuff Pack), Backyard Stuff (Stuff Pack), Kids Room Stuff (Stuff Pack), Romantic Garden Stuff (Stuff Pack), and Movie Hangout Stuff (Stuff Pack). Try as I might, I couldn't find them on the downloads list page (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads). When I searched for Dine Out on the forums, I came across a topic that had a download for all of the Packs, but seeing as how I've already downloaded the majority of them, I figured it would be redundant to sit around waiting for the all-in-one to finish downloading. Razz If you guys could throw those downloads up on the downloads list page or point me in the direction I can find those packs in, that would be swell. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4's Download List Page Missing Several Packs. Empty Re: Sims 4's Download List Page Missing Several Packs.

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul 2018, 11:49

That would explain it! I forgot to download City Living when I was going through the whole list and all of them were under City Living. Now I feel like an idiot. Razz Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4's Download List Page Missing Several Packs. Empty Re: Sims 4's Download List Page Missing Several Packs.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 16 Jul 2018, 16:01

DarkSilver wrote:That would explain it! I forgot to download City Living when I was going through the whole list and all of them were under City Living. Now I feel like an idiot. Razz Thanks so much!

Those items that appear to be "missing" to the avid Sims-fan...were released at a time when there were maybe 2 or 3 updates per year, and the game did not get cracked so quickly back then either. We used to include minor DLC within bigger releases. So the "Get to Work", "Get together", "City Living" and "Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling" torrents include a number of minor DLC in them. Nowadays we release torrents for each individual new DLC.

Was there anything else we could help you with, or can we mark the topic as "solved"? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top